10.

Edward's POV:

I don't know what was happening or how I heard Bella talking to me, but I knew deep in my heart that her words were true.

I think back to when I pushed Bella away and left her thinking that It was the best for her so she would be safe. In the end she was heartbroken and I thought that she died and I was ready to end my own life.

This is not what I should be doing to y/n, especially right before we are to get married. A smile fills my lips thinking about Bella and I's wedding, those moments were the best moments of my life. But now I am with the girl that I am actually supposed to be with the rest of my existence, so I know that our wedding will be wonderful.

As I head back to our room to apologize to y/n I see her delicate figure all wrapped up in the sheets sleeping soundly.

She rustles around as I get underneath the sheets and wrap my arms around her.

"I am so sorry, I will love you forever and I will never walk out like that on you ever again. I promise." I squeeze her tightly never wanting to let her go.

I know that she heard me because her delicate heart spend up and her (s/c) cheeks turned a deep crimson.

I just smile and hold her even tighter.

Y/n's POV:

I know that Edward and I always bicker and fight one minute, then make up the other, but that's what love does to a person. How can you be mad at someone that you know you are supposed to be with forever.

The bright rays of sun shining through the glass windows wakes me up form my slumber. I feel a pair of arms squeeze my torso so I turn to see Edward's bright smile.

"Good morning my love." He whispers as he lays a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning," I look up to him and press my lips against his.

I love when I wake up in the mornings and he's right next to me. I rest my head on his chest and nuzzle in to get comfy. He ran his cold hands down my arms and to my hip bone where he squeezed my body, pushing my body closer to his.

"God I love you," he whispers in to the crisp morning air.

"I love you too," I whisper back.

just as he was about to lean in to kiss me I ruined the intimate moment by flopping on top of him like a dead star fish.

I rest my chin on his upper chest then look deeply into his eyes.

"What was that?" He started to laugh in my face.

"Nothing I just love you so much I just want to lay on you." I didn't know how to explain to him what I was doing I just wanted to be as close to him as possible and for some reason in my twisted mind I thought that was laying on top of him with all my body weight. Now I know since he's a vampire I don't have to worry about getting embarrassed about my weight when he picks me up.

This whole time I was just looking into his eyes.

He was about to lean in and give me a kiss when Alice barged into the room.

"Ahhhhhh oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" She screeched and slammed the door.

I look to Edward and my eyes almost bulge out of my head.

"Wait Alice it's not what it looks like nothing was happening I promise!" I get up and sprint out of the bed after her.

Edward was just having a field day behind me.

My famous death glare makes its way over to him and he immediately shuts up.

I finally catch up to Alice out of breathe trying to explain to her.