9.

Y/n's POV:

Who would know that planning a wedding would be so stressful. I want everything to be perfect but we all know how that goes in the end.

I just want the day that I promise to love Edward forever to be special, like every bride. Thank god I have Alice, she is like a little pixie angel in disguise.

She has been doing most of the planning but I still have to figure out who to invite, what center piece to choose, what dress. It is all too much so I'm just going to put all of my faith and trust into Alice's planning skills and hopefully it will be just like I expected.

I decided that Rosalie, Alice, and Renesme are going to be my bridesmaids, I don't want to choose between them so I'm not going to have a maid of honor.

~~~

Never mind Alice is more of a bridezilla than I am! I know for a fact that she is going to make everything perfect now because who ever she was yelling at on the phone just a moment ago about the cake is definitely shitting their pants right now.

"Y/n" She yells for me.

I quickly bolt out of the house and bump into Edward.

"Oh thank god you've got to help me!" I entreated.

"Did Alice finally show her true colors?" He laughs in my face.

"I didn't know such a cute little women could hold so much anger because the baker put the wrong flavor of frosting on the cake." I snort out.

"Y/n I can here you talking about me, you better get back here so you can break in your shoes." Alice comes running out of the house.

Edward grabs my hand and even though she could easily catch us, we run at a normal human speed until Edward stops and stares at this beautiful meadow that was filled with tall swaying flowers and grass.

"Come on let's hide here." I pull him to a spot and lie down on the soft grass.

A weird unrecognizable look rests on his face while he is still standing next to me.

"Is everything okay Edward?" I grab his hand and he plops down next to me.

He then looks at me while my hair sways like the flowers in the wind and sighs.

"This used to be the place that Bella and I would lay for hours and talk." What looks to be meaningful memories fill his honey eyes as he looks away.

"I would've liked to meet Bella, she seems like a really great person." I grab his face so he is looking at me. "I really do mean that Edward. You know what, we are going to make this our new spot so more happy memories will be made here. Also I'm sure Bella would love to see that you still come to this place and remember her when she had what I would assume was a huge smile on her face because she was here with you, and not the memories of the day she died. You need to keep her spirit alive somewhere so this is the perfect spot."

I say as I sweep his auburn brown hair to the side and pull his head forward for a long passion filled kiss.

"You're an amazing person y/n" He rests his head on mine.

Then we both lay down and look up at the cloudless baby blue sky.

The stress of the wedding flows away in the breeze because I know as long as we make it to the part when we both say "I do" and we are officially married, everything will be okay.

With the weight of everything off my shoulders, the flowing grass tickling my nose, and the slight gleam of Edward's skin in the sun from underneath my closed eyelids, I couldn't help but drift to sleep.