8.

Edward's POV:

I can't believe that I gave in and promised her that I would give a baby to her. But it hurt me to see the look in her eyes when I told her that I couldn't give her children.

She's smart, somehow she got a hint of something then decided to ask Rosalie. I just hope Rosalie didn't push this on her because she wants another baby in the house.

Today I decided that y/n should get to know Renesme better so we are going to take the day to hangout with her and Jacob on the Rez. The wolves and us  'leaches' they like to call us, have gotten closer because of Renesme and Jacob. Y/n likes meeting the people in my life so I thought that she should meet the pack.

I never thought that I would say that, but I can't hold a grudge against them anymore because I see the way they treat Renesme. They treat her like one of them, a sister.

"Come on we have to go." I chuckle at y/n running around trying to find her engagement ring.

"I'm coming I just want to look nice and presentable when I meet them." She says sliding her ring on her finger after she found it on the night stand where she always puts it.

"Why are you trying to scoop up some nice Rez boys." I joke with her.

"Yeah how'd you know?" She giggles running past me.

I quickly turn and catch her in my arms.

"They can't have you, you are all mine." I hug her tightly.

I wasn't super clingy and lovey-dovey with Bella like I am with y/n because I thought that I would never actually lose her, but I did. Now I be made a little pact with myself that I will always show y/n all of my love for her.

Reneseme and Jacob are waiting for us by the front door. As we walk closer they open the door and we go outside.

"Where's the car?" Y/n looks up at me.

"We're not taking the car we're going through the woods." I smirk at her.

"You're telling me I have to walk all the way there?" She puts on her 'I hate exercise' face.

"Of course we're not." I reassure her.

Little does she know we are going to run there.

Then Jacob starts taking off his clothes out of nowhere.

"Seriously Jacob right here in front of us?" I growl.

"What is he doing?" Y/n squeals shoving her hands over her eyes.

"It's nothing your daughter hasn't seen before." He smirks at me.

"Jacob seriously!?" Renesme yells.

I couldn't control my anger and slammed him into a tree.

"Don't ever say that about my daughter and embarrass her like that in front of us again."

I almost ripped his head off at what he was thinking.

"Edward stop let him go, today is supposed to be a nice relaxing day." Y/n whines behind me.

I let go of him and finally he goes behind a tree.  He comes out as a brownish copper wolf.

"What the heck is that!" Y/n hides her head in my back.

"It's Jacob." I try to explain.

"I've only been here for two days and those two days are already the weirdest most unexplained days of my life." She groans.

"His family on the Rez, is his pack. They are all shapeshifters. As you can tell they all shapeshifter into wolves." I smile at her  cute confused face.