1.

Edward's POV:

The world has seemed to be frozen and broken since the Volturi killed Bella. After they through her lifeless body in front of me, I felt a piece of my soul, body, and mind was ripped out of me.

She was my one chance at love, she was the love of my life, but now life doesn't seem to be as valuable as before.

I almost begged the Volturi to rip my head off then and there.

But I have to be here for Renesme.

I look over to my little girl that grew up too fast and is now a women, and all I see is what I lost.

Bella.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Esme whispers to me, all whole bunch of emotions resting on her stone cold face.

The rest of my family was standing behind her and I.

I through my bags in the back of my car. I know that your not supposed to run away from your life when things get bad, but honestly my life couldn't have gotten any worse.

Renesme then walks up to me and all she does is remind me of Bella, and it's eating and ripping my heart and body apart.

"I promise this is exactly what I need and I'll be back in no time." I turn to Renesme and hug her as tight as possible.

"I love you so much, and I know that I am such a bad father to be leaving you hear right now, but I know that Jacob and the family will take care of you." I look into her bright eyes.

"You are the best father I could ask for. I know this is what you need right now and I can't bare to loose you too okay." Tears fill her eyes.

After a whole bunch of goodbyes and hugs I finally get into my car and drive away.

My destination is similar to here, Michigan.

~~~

I sigh looking at my new home. I already miss my family.

I rake my hand through my hair

"This is for the best."

~~~
It's been a few months since I moved to Michigan and I'm starting to regret my decision.

Everything is just more lonely.

I thinks it's time for me to go back to my family. I don't know what I was thinking when I left because they were all mourning Bella's death as well. Family is supposed to stay together in times like these.

I know I could just pack up all of my stuff in a couple of minutes and leave right away because of my speed, but for some reason my body was telling me to go on a walk to clear my mind.

I walked into the woods and to a little clearing that reminded me of the meadow back home.

Just when I was about to turn around and go back to my house to get ready to leave, my body told me to keep walking forward.

Thank god I listened. A smell that reminded me of when I first met Bella, but different invaded my nostrils.

And right when I lifted my head up, my eyes were graced with beautiful sparkling vibrant (e/c) eyes .

And that's when my world started to spin again.

And I swear I felt my heart beat again in my cold chest.

Her blood attracted me even stronger then Bella's did, I wanted to run up to her and pierce my fangs into her soft (s/c)  neck.

I was just given my last chance at love and I'm going to take full advantage of it. I can't live this lonely life anymore.