14

Merry Christmas 🎄

🌜*❄️*⭐️*🎄*⭐️*❄️*🌛

Natasha's POV

I screamed.

The moment my voice left my throat, he stopped and stared blankly at an unknown spot. I recognized the expression, this was Wanda.

I pushed him over, making him fall on the bed as I realized my body is exposed.

Then the door opened in a sudden move, reviling Wanda who froze to my sight, I pulled the covers on my body as she walked in with a look of hatred in her eyes, Ted's body trembled on my side and I knew Wanda was showing him a painful image. Then, I saw a figure behind Wanda. A pair of thunder storm blue eyes staring at me, his jaw dropped and I gasped as his eyes met mine, then moved to the sheet I was pressing on my  exposed breast. Wanda turned around to meet Steve's eyes and then, to my shock, in a sudden movement slammed the door in his face.

"Wanda, open the door or I'll break it." Steve shouted

"You try to bust in here and I'll break your knees." She shouted back and Steve went silent. He was scared, he'd never heard that tone from her. Heck, I was scared.

She turned to me, moving toward me, she put a hand over my forehead.

"You're burning Nat."

"I think he drugged me." My voice was low and weak.

" Bastard" she shook her head and helped me sit up. She slowly pulled my dress up, placing the straws on my shoulders. She moved me, pulling a blanket on me, and threw the covers on him.

"You should see a doctor." She mumbled.

"No, he wouldn't do anything serious. It's fine" I replied my voice getting weaker.

She nodded and looked around the room.

"So, this is the safe?" She nodded to the safe in closet, he'd been in such a hurry that he didn't lock or close any of them. She looked at the bedroom door, then towards me, tilting her head with a question in her eyes.

I nodded in approval.

"Steve, you can come in."

Steve marched in the room, half running half walking to me and kneeled by my side on the ground.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you? Why didn't you attack him? " he blurted, looking at my lips, neck and arms that were exposed and marked by his bites.

"He's drugged her." Wanda said in a scolding voice and Ted shivered again.

Steve jumped on his toes wishing to attack him, but knowing he would be out of control when he sees Ted's open belt and zipper... I sighed "Steve, please."

He looked at me, stopped and pulled me in a hug as he caressed my hair, cheeks and neck. Wanda went to the safe and took every single thing that was in there.

"We don't need all of them, Wanda." Steve explained to her.

"He hurt my sister, the only sister I've ever had, I could kill him for that." She spat and Steve nodded.

"Wanda, what memories are you showing him?" He asked again.

"His worst memory, his haunting memory." She looked at Steve " if your gonna tell me this isn't how we do thi-"

"No, keep it up. I don't care about a monster like that" he inhaled in my neck, I could hear him whisper prayers under his breath.

" monster like that?" I asked with a shaky voice.