37~ The End

So, this is the end...
Almost:)

••✦❤️🕷❤️✦••

"Keep pushing sweetie, we're almost done!" the nurse sang with a tired but promising smile.

Natasha huffed at a sweat drop running down her face
"We? I don't see anyone else pushing a baby out of their vagina!"
She barked out as she tried to keep her strength.

Steve ran his hand up and down her arm, kissing her messy hair and cooing sweet nothings to her, his 40s Brooklyn accent showing off more than ever.
"C'mon doll, you're doing great" He whispered encouragingly.

She threw him a cold glare, taking in a sharp breath as a new wave of pain rushed through her body "Next time, you'll give birth!"
She screamed out loud as she tensed her muscles in what she hopped to be the last time.

She screamed in pure pain, feeling exhausted as the wave of pain washed off and the constant intense spasming started to calm.

Steve embraced her tightly, whispering how proud he was and the nurse was smiling at her, talking with too much enthusiasm as she congratulated them but Natasha had locked all the voices out, her eyes fixed on the little baby being held upside down and then there was the smoothest sound she had ever heard in her life, a chocked sob.

Her child.
Her child was crying.
Her child was breathing.

Her eyes filled with tears and her arms stretched out to hold her child and the doctor rushed over to do as she wished.
She looked up at Steve only to find his eyes watery and fixed on the little baby.
"It's a boy" the nurse mused and Natasha failed to hold back her tears, a sob escaping through her lips.

"I'm gonna love you so much" She murmured in between sobs, Steve smiling as he cupped her cheeks, turning her to face him and he crashed his lips on hers, kissing her passionately.

His other arm snaked under the baby boy, his fingers intertwining with Natasha's as they both held their baby. He pulled away when he felt Natasha's need for air, resting his forehead against hers. "I love you so much" he cooed "I'm so proud of you".

Natasha looked up at him and smiled before letting her gaze fall down to her son.
"So, you wanted a boy. Got a name?"
Steve asked sweetly.
Natasha gave him a thoughtful smile, leaning her head against Steve's chest as she held her little boy as close to her as she could without hurting him.

"James?" She cocked up an eyebrow.
"James? You wanna name him after Bucky?" He questioned with surprise.

Throughout the pregnancy, he'd watched them develop a strong bond that evolved mostly around the two of them teasing him.
He loved how she helped Bucky arrange to this time and put either him or Tony in their places whenever they started bickering a little too much to be considered nice and friendly.

"Yeah. James Clinton" She gave him a teeth showing smile and Steve's eyes brightened as he happily nodded.

"Thank you!" He said before kissing her again. Then he moved to sit just by her side, wrapping his arms around the two of them.

Natasha cooed in James' ear, hushing him whenever he wiggled in her arms.

"You're gonna love him more than me, aren't you?" Steve chuckled, leaning down so his lips brushed his son's head.

"I haven't decided yet!" She chimed and Steve laughed, Natasha's teasing never seemed to give him a break. "But I will if you give me a baby girl too. You know, with you super soldier love making skills!"
She smirked as Steve blushed, his eyes darting around the room to the nurses still present.
"Nat!" He groaned but she could hear the playfulness in his tone, making her smile at the thought.