32

"This is just too many people"

"You've been whining for two hours. We're almost there, just keep it to yourself for a while"

"I'm getting bored"

"Will you two just shut up?"

"Um, Mr. Stark, what am I exactly going to do?"

"Stark, my stomach hurts! You and your damn shawarma."

"Maria's gonna kill you all"

"Oh you and your psycho girlfriend."

"Clint! I found food!"

"Why did we have to leave before sunset?"

"Will you write a note to my teachers for skipping class?"

Natasha sighed as she tried her best not to get involved with the boys. Tony, Clint and Sam had been arguing almost nonstop and Peter seemed to be lost. She had fallen sleep a little while after takeoff until Clint had woken her up to get ready for landing in half an hour, something that had gotten him to worry more.

She had refused to take any food in fear of another throw up session and was feeling exhausted, blaming it all on her fight with Steve.

"Ok, so when we land, there'll be three cars waiting to take us to the safe house Cap and Hill are staying." Clint informed the team, taking Natasha's role who would always take lead when Steve wasn't around. "Tony, Peter and Sam will take one. Wanda, Vision and Barnes the second and Tasha and I'll take the third." He looked around in search for their approval and received silent nods in return. "Each car will take different routs so we'll be getting there at different times. The safe house isn't a crappy old cabin, it's supposed to be house of a wealthy family, so I'm guessing it's kind of a big ass mansion."

Natasha eyed the team carefully, seeing Wanda and Peter's eyes sparkle made her smile. Sam grinned, humming a soft finally and Tony nodded with a smug smirk as if it were nothing.

"If it's ok with everyone, since Tony obviously poisoned us with his shawarmas" Clint sent a glare to Tony's direction who whined "That has nothing to do with the food".

"Well we've all been feeling under the weather since yesterday's lunch, so...." Sam shrugged, getting a coy smile from Clint and an eye roll from Tony.

"As I was saying, would you guys be ok with Natasha and I taking the shortest route?" He gave her a side glance, studying her features, feeling worried about his best friend.

They all nodded, non would speak of it but all of them had been worried about her since her throw up session in the living room's bathroom.

"Ok then, we better buckle up." Clint mumbled, one arm wrapped around Natasha's shoulder as they all spattered to the two lines of seat on the two sides of the quinjet. The landing was smooth, something Natasha was extremely thankful to.

They got off the quinjet in divided groups, each headed to the assigned vehicles.

The ride to the safe house was quite. Clint was deep in his thoughts and Natasha had knots in her stomach as she thought about meeting Steve, having no idea how would he react to meeting her. She didn't even realize when the car pulled in front of a two floor mansion. As Clint helped her get off the car and walk up the stairs and pulling out a key as they did so, getting a questioning look from Natasha.

"You have a key?"

"I gave each car a key." He studied her as she chewed on her bottom lip "Were you even listening to me Nat?" He stood in front of the door, his arms wrapped around her shoulders "Nat?"