24

Natasha walked out the elevator with two kids tangling along next to her, each of them carrying a bag. She searched the room for familiar faces, only to find Sam, Bucky, Steve and of course, Sharon who was siting next to Steve and opposite Bucky with Sam on his side. They had taken a table of ten and she realized they'd need extra seats. She walked to them with a smile and Sam was the first one to acknowledge her, as Bucky was talking to Sharon and she and Steve had their backs towards her, "Morning Romanoff!".

 Steve's eyes sparkled at her sight and swiftly, rested on her dress, just where he could see the shadow of her swimsuit hugging her curves. She waved a hand to him and the rest who'd just turned to face her "Hey, how come you didn't get a bigger table?" She asked as she got closer.

 Steve stood up to show him dressed in a pair of cargo shorts and a t-shirt, with a light smile and pulled back a seat that she thought was meant for her, but Lila was faster and took it with a wide smile. Natasha rolled her eyes in a playful act of annoyance and took the seat beside her as Cooper took the seat on her other side. 

"Wanda isn't going to join us, neither is Vision" Sam answered her as he took the coffee pot and reached his hand for her to take it, but Steve was faster to take it from him and pour the hot freshening coffee in her mug.

 "Can I ask something?" Sharon spoke to no one but everyone, "Can he even eat food?" She had a shy smile on her face. 

Natasha turned to study her, her hands folded on the table, her smile shy and eyes calm. Her body was well rested on her seat, not even slightly pivoted to Steve's direction, as if she had no specific interest in him. She crooked a brow trying to figure out what this change of character meant, but decided not get her mind wrapped around Sharon much. 

"Well He says he doesn't need to, but he can." Sam mumbled.

"Oh, that's confusing." Sharon replied, still holding a shy smile.

"Everything about that dude is weird!" Sam blurted out, causing everyone to laugh. He'd never really gotten used to Vision, they were good friends, but he failed to understand or better said, tolerate the idea of him being an android; because he believed every assumption of Y2K could actually happen! 

Steve was only smiling as they talked, getting some pancakes and cream on Lila's plate and pouring her some juice. He'd whisper to her asking what she wanted and she would whisper back in the same gentle manner, a pleasant sight for Natasha who was too helping Cooper with what he wanted and couldn't reach. 

"Morning fellow avengers!" Tony's voice crept un to them suddenly. They all turned around to greet him and Pepper and Maria who were both smiling. "You're late!" Natasha murmured, mostly to the girls. "Sorry, Tony took forever to get ready and I'd asked Maria to wait for us" Pepper answered for three of them as they took their seats.

 Tony had barely sat down when he shouted "So who's going to beach after breakfast?" Pepper bit back a chuckle "Tony, would you just keep it down for ten minutes? I haven't had coffee yet!" But the kids were already to excited and started squealing in joy, making Natasha send a death glare to Tony "Grate, now who's gonna get them to finish breakfast?"

 Steve who was laughing at Lila's excitement, gently grabbed her hand and started whispering in her ear, causing her to giggle and the rest of them watched, dumbfounded. Non of them had really ever seen Steve this close to kids and this was a new side to them. He pulled back but kept his gaze on Lila, as if expecting an answer. Lila nodded with a smile and went back to eating her breakfast as did Steve. The rest of them were still watching in silent "What did you just do?" Tony asked with a shocked expression. Steve looked up and shrugged, "Nothing, we just made a deal."