27

Hey.

This one starts kinda crazy, but it was really fun.

••✦❤️🕷❤️✦••

Tony was leaning against the kitchen counter of the HQ, with a mug of coffee in his hands while Sam was cooking breakfast. "So, where's capsicle? We've got mission reports to fill in" he asked Sam.

"He's probably still in his room, we've gotta keep him in bed rest." Sam answered with his focus kept on the bacon and eggs he was cooking.

Tony let out a puff of air "Well I've gotta get the reports done before Hill goes all crazy"

Sam rolled his eyes but smiled "She can kick your ass, that's for sure!" He smirked as Tony walked out the kitchen. He walked to the elevator, straight to the seventh floor, studying the files in his hands. When the doors opened he walked out and walked to Steve's apartment "FRIDAY, open the door."

"But sir..."

"FRIDAY, I've got something urgent to discuss with cap! Open the door!"

"Yes sir"

As soon as the door swung open,his eyes shot open as he stepped in the doorframe.

"Fuck" a female voice "Yes. Yes. Just there." followed by a loud husky growl "Tasha"

Tony's jaw dropped as he reached the door frame, with a full back view of the sofa in the living room, Steve's broad shoulders being scratched by two delicate hands. A float of red hair bouncing rapidly up and down on something out of sight that could only belong to Steve Rogers. He couldn't see anything much but he needn't any further sight to know their Russian spy was wildly riding their golden-boy captain.

"What the hell are you two doing at eight in the morning?" He shouted at them, causing Natasha's head to snap at his direction. "What the fuck Stark?" She shouted at him.

Steve's face was in a deep shade of red when he turned to send a death glare to the brunette, pressing Natasha's entire body to his chest, keeping her out of Tony's sight as she buried her head in his neck.

"Get out!" Tony's mind ordered his legs to oblige the blonde and turn around to walk away but his legs failed to obey him. He saw Steve's hand reach for something on the couch and then back to Natasha, wrapping what seemed to be a shirt over her shoulders, covering her bare skin from Tony's sight. He was sending daggers to Tony through his eyes "Why are you standing there? Get the hell out!" He shouted at Tony with a voice he hadn't heard before.

Tony gulped as he turned away and almost started running to the elevator, thanking the gods for the sofa not facing the door. He wouldn't want to get the slightest glance over Steve Rogers' poking device.

Natasha was resting her head on the crook of Steve's neck, cursing and laughing at the situation while Steve let out frustrated grunts.

"I was so fucking close" her voice cracked with laughter as she pulled back to see Steve's red face.

"It's not funny, Nat!" He groaned.

"Oh I think it is" She purred as she rolled her hips on his "And I'm sure now we have rest of the morning to ourselves". Steve let out a growl as he felt his arousal once again grow inside her, getting a gasp from her when his hips bucked up.

Tony got out the elevator and walked to the kitchen to find Sam placing a plate of bacon and scrambled eggs on a tray. "Finished already?" He asked Tony with raised brows.

"Huh?" Tony gave him a lost glance.

"The report, you done already?"

"Oh, no, not the best time" he uttered out.