22

Hey!

 I hope you enjoy this and please tell me how you feel about the storyline:)

Also; please let me know how you feel about the smut scenes, should I not do them in the future chapters?

••✦❤️🕷❤️✦••

Steve was headed to the door when he heard a series of knocks. "Coming" he shouted just a few steps away, then he reached the knob and immediately swung the door open. And there it was, the person responsible for the mad knocks, Bucky. 

"Buck what's up with you?" He asked him with a grin as he stepped out the room. 

"Nothing, just wondered if you were ready." He grinned back and Steve nodded. 

They both started walking to the elevator. Less than half an hour ago Tony had texted every one of them to dress casually for their game night. So Steve had changed to a simple navy blue shirt and black sweatpants. Bucky was just wearing a gray t-shirt and matching sweatpants. Walking in the hotel corridor in such clothes felt a bit odd for both of them, but since it was a Tony Stark game night, they knew better than to let themselves suffer in formal clothing. 

They were standing by the elevator, waiting for it to show up when Bucky suddenly blurted "You've got the hots for Romanoff, don't you?" 

Steve chocked on his saliva, earning a laugh from Bucky. 

"Hey, hey, relax! I'm not gonna tell anyone." He smirked and Steve could only give him a shy smile. "You still suck when it comes to women, don't you?" Bucky asked just as the elevator doors opened and they both walked in. 

"Honestly, seventy years of ice doesn't really help improve flirting." Steve responded with a joking manner. Bucky nodded and was silent until they got to the next floor, slowly stepping out and walking to Tony's suite. "You do look cute together." Bucky spoke, a few doors left to Tony's, "You look at her like you used to look at Peggy." 

Steve stopped and looked at his friend "but that's not all, is it?" Bucky asked. Steve was confused, he waited for Bucky to go on. "It's more to it, the way you look at her, it's not just respect or admiration, or even affection like it was with Peggy. It's just more, deeper than that. It's different." He smiled, a sincere smile, supportive even. Steve's cheeks were now blushing ever so lightly.

 "She's different." 

That's all he said, and that was all Bucky needed to hear to understand how Steve felt. 

They were interrupted with screams coming from the other side of the corridor. Both turned around to see Lila and Cooper running towards them and then passed them, straight to Tony's, followed by a smiling Natasha who was slowly strolling in their direction. 

"Well hello boys!" She chimed with a hint of seduction in her voice. Steve rolled his eyes at her and Bucky grinned. To his knowledge, Steve had a crush on her that she was oblivious to and this seamed to be another girl teasing his best friend. 

"Come on, we're about five minutes late and I'm sure Tony is getting ready to throw a tantrum." Steve stepped back and lifted his arm, gesturing for Natasha to walk ahead. She walked ahead, swaying her hips, wearing a smug smirk. Steve and Bucky followed suit. 

Thankfully the kids had left the door open, so they wouldn't need to knock and get all the attention, but to their lack of luck, Tony was sitting on the sofa, staring right at the door. 

"Aha! Look who finally decided to show up!" He shouted playfully and the rest turned their focus on them. 

To non of their surprise, everyone had changed to something cozier. All the guys were wearing shirts and sweatpants. The girls however had different views on cozy. Laura and Sharon were wearing knee long sundresses, Pepper was wearing a Button down shirt and a pair of shorts. Maria and Wanda were both wearing t-shirts and yoga pants. But the most cozy one seemed to be Natasha who was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, Steve's hoodie to be specific. This wasn't anything new, Natasha was famous for stealing others' clothes. Well, Clint's clothes were at risk for many many years, and then it was Steve's turn to loose a jacket or hoodie or anything that would keep her always cold body, warm.