36

If you ask any guy with experience, having a pregnant wife, fiancé or girlfriend isn't the easiest thing in the world; but when it comes to captain America and having a pregnant Natasha? Well, pretty much the hardest thing to deal with.
And the same goes with rest of the avengers!
Wired, right?

Finding out their redhead was pregnant was shocking for the team. It took them quite some screaming, squealing and shouting for them to calm down.

Screaming.
Sam.
Yeah.
Who would've thought that?
His first reaction was "Another Natasha?" which wasn't an actual scream but it was high pitched enough for Bucky to describe it as his scream when he attacked their car and broke the steering wheel of his car while he was driving the thing.

Squealing.
That would be Wanda.
She marched towards Natasha, pulling her to a tight hug, mumbling how happy she was and how she was going to spoil her little niece.

Shouting.
That was Clint.
Well, not right away though.
He smiled, happy tears filling up his eyes as he embraced Natasha tightly and planted kisses on her forehead. It took them a while to pull apart and for Clint to turn to Steve, smiling!
"I can't believe you and Tasha are gonna be parents!" He laughed and patted his back "I can already imagine how miserable you two are gonna be".
Steve smiled and wrapped his arms around her torso. She happily leaned in his touch, her head resting on his side.

"Wow! You knocked up little red!" Tony burst out laughing "How'd that happen? Too old to know about protec-"
Yeah, that's were the shouting came.
"Tony you better shut you're mouth or help me god-"
"That's enough!"

Fury shouted at them both, sighing afterwards and turning to Natasha "How did this happen?"

Natasha gave him a confused look before smirking "Like you wanna know how we-"

"Don't!" Fury warned, not even looking at the now crimson red Steve.
"This is dangerous."

"Dangerous?" Steve asked, now serious and arms wrapping all the way around Natasha's waist as her body stiffed in his arms.

"If anyone out of this rooms finds out about the child of captain America and the black widow, both of your lives" he pointed directly and Natasha's face then dropped his finger to her abdomen "would be at risk"

A heavy silent fell on them, no one seeming to want to cut through it. Bucky cocked an eyebrow "So all she has to do is stay here, right?"

All heads turned to face him, then to Natasha who was eying Fury.
"That's actually why I'm here." He nodded
"You're off missions for a whole year. You'll help from here, hacking through systems and finding connections while you can but no outing."

Wanda and Sam instinctively took a step back in fear of her reaction to being held back.
Clint and Maria only held back their breath while Bucky smirked and Steve's hold around Natasha tightened.
"Ok"
"Ok?"
It was a harmony of surprises as they all barked out in pure shock.

"Yeah" She shrugged, and her body relaxed "If going on missions means danger, then I'm better of back here" she smiled.

"Really?" Steve didn't mean to sound so surprised but he was, they all were.
"Really, Steve." She showed him one of her most genuine smiles.

"Well, that was a little too easy" Fury grunted "Are you sure you got the right girl back?"

They all laughed as Natasha growled at him but before she could say anything, Wanda grabbed her arm, pulling her away from Steve and taking her to a couch, plopping down on the cushions "You gotta eat."

Her voice was so joyful that Natasha wasn't going to protest one bit.
They dove into Steve's pile of sandwiches, humming at the taste and just like that, everything seemed normal.