13

Hey everyone. I hope you're enjoying this story. And also, Christmas is close so merry Christmas 🎄 ✨

LU guys, enjoy💛

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘❄️∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Natasha's POV

I woke up to the sound of an argument in the hallway behind the bedroom door.

" oh come on, I don't wanna pack." I heard a male voice.

" Well, your gonna have to do so. It's been a long mission-thing for them, we can't ruin it." A female voice was trying to reason with the guy.

" they're not even up yet!" Again the first guy.

" I'm ready, we're all packed." Another male.

"Ugh, what is happening?" I nagged and buried my head in the not-so-soft texture my head was resting on, not wanting to open my eyes yet.

I heard a sound, a phone. I heard tapping and then it stopped only to be followed by a beaming sound from outside the room.

" Shhh, Steve says we're gonna wake Nat up." I heard the female voice from the hallway.

" you're gonna have to be more quite that than." I groaned louder than I expected.

I heard a chuckle and my bed shook. Huh!

Unwillingly, I opened one eye to see what was happening. Then my eyes opened as widely as humanly possible.

I was Sleeping on Steve.

Sleeping on him!

My head was on his heart, my hands spread on his torso, my body resting on him and my legs curled up on his waist.

" morning."

I looked at him with my widened eyes and he chuckled again.

" enjoyed the night?" He teased me and I buried my head in his chest.

"Nat" he sounded serious, making me reach his eyes with mine.

" we've gotta leave, for the whole getaway plan." His jaw was tensed, I reached a hand and caressed his jawline.

" It's okay, just don't go too far please," I said as I got off him... He got off the bed and walked to the closet, grabbing a small suitcase, he pulled a shirt and jacket, and shirts and shoved them in the suit. He opened the drawers, and looking through my precious collection of guns and knives, he took everything he needed and put down the suitcase. He walked to the bed as I was sitting and squatted on his knees next to the bed.

" you're sure about this, right?" His eyes were filled with concern and worry.

I turned and dropped my legs off the side.

" Steve, I'm sure about the plan. I'm not sure about me,"

" what do you mean?" He looked confused.

" I mean, if things go wrong... if you don't get there on time or if he turns on the security... how will it...." I drifted off.

" Natasha" he looked at me concerned and confused.

" how will it affect this? " I moved my hands, gesturing between the two of us.

"Natasha" again, the same look.

" Look, I know you. You can't be with someone who is a wh-"

"Natasha!" I was cut off by an angry Steve Rogers who almost shouted at me with a wary tone.