9

Ted sat on his sofa, staring at the wall in front of him.

~Flashback~

He was 25, engaged, and the son of a wealthy man, he owned three different import and export companies, and they were arranging a huge wedding in 3 months from then. He'd been on back-to-back business trips and away from his beloved fiancé for a full month. He was surprising her by going back a weak early.

As he walked into the house, he heard noises, he heard his fiancé moaning, and his throat went dry. He walked to their bedroom to see his fiancé and one of her friends, who she claimed was like a brother to her and would spend many vacations with when he was away. He hadn't said a word, he just left and sold his house without letting her know which had made a scene when she was told to evacuate within a weak. He'd never seen her again.

~Flashback Over~

He had been used to women drooling over him, he'd seduce involved women, left them craving for more until they went to him, begging for more, and when they'd surrender to him, he'd plan for their fiancé or husbands to see them together and ruin their happiness.

He'd plan to do the same to Scarlett, but she was acting differently than all the other women ever had done. She wasn't scared of him, she wouldn't try to avoid eye contact and for some reason, her fiancé didn't care for her bruises, he had sucked on her hickey like it was his mark!

What the hell was happening?

He'd seen a car arrive at their house last night, with two men and a girl. Cousins? Friends? He'd wondered. He had decided to find out what she had in her mind and was going to keep an eye on the house.

I'll get you, little red-head, you'll just wait and see.