t w o

When the three of us got back from the store the boys met us in the hallway to take the bags from us.

"Ah, thank you, boys," Molly said as George grabbed the bags that were in my hands. As they walked away Ginny and I kicked our shoes off. I placed my hand on the wall and watched as George walked away from us. Ginny lightly pinching my arm as she snapped me back into reality.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. Rubbing my arm where she just pinched me.

"You're starring at George," She said as we began to follow them towards the kitchen with Holly a few steps behind us.

"Yeah, so what?" I asked.

"You know he talked about you all summer," She said as she took my arm in hers.

"Really?!" I said excitedly.

"Mhm. None stop. It was quite annoying actually," She teased as we made our way into the kitchen area where the boys were already unpacking the food we bought and put it away. Molly quickly came in and began pulling out what she was going to use for dinner as the boy continued to eat the food they were putting away.

"Okay, that's it. All three of you, out of the kitchen," Molly said as she slapped their hands away from eating any more food. While Ginny and I stood in the doorway laughing at their shocked faces.

"But Mum," Ron cried as she shoved more chips into his mouth.

"Out," She said shooing them away.

"You heard her Ron, out," Fred joked as Molly began to swat them the plastic bags. Ginny and I continued laughing while they all passed us. Ron was the first to leave as Ginny stepped into the kitchen and began to help Molly. I stuck my tongue out at Fred and George as they walked by.

Fred rolling his eyes.

George grabbing me by my forearm and dragging me into the stairwell as stumble over my feet. As Fred and Ron continued up the rest of the stairs George stopped climbing and turned around to face me. Making me stop dead in my tracks as I ran right into his chest.

"Blimey George," I huffed.

"Sorry," He stammered as his hand slid down my arm resting just a few inches from my hand. Out from behind his back he pulled out my book.

"Thank you," I said with wide eyes as I smiled up at him. Taking the book out from his grasp. As he went to open his mouth. I heard Fred holler for him.

"George come on!" He hollered.

"Coming," He hollered back before turning to me, "Sorry. See you at dinner." He placed a kiss on my cheek before running up the rest of the stairs. I stood there in shock. Never once has George Weasley kissed my cheek. I brought my hand up to my cheek and touched were his lips still lingered. I must be going crazy. I felt my cheeks flushed red as I walked down the steps back into the kitchen. Holding my book tightly to my chest as I replayed George kissing my cheek over and over again. I was in a daze when I turned around the corner feeling Molly and Ginny's eyes on me.

"Daisy," I heard Ginny say, "Dais!" Louder this time.

"What?" I asked snapping back into reality. Letting George kissing my cheek fade away.

"Are you going to help us make dinner?" She giggled.

"Oh, yes. Of course," I said as I set my book down on the table and went over to help Molly with whatever she needed.

That night at dinner we all had some laughs. So more than others as my father and Remus had fallen out of their chairs twice already laughing at Fred and Georges jokes. Molly who seemed appalled at most of them was looking like she was ready to ground the boys. While Arthur let them keep joking around as Ron, Ginny, and I kept laughing and encouraging them.