s i x t y

~7 Years~

After Betty turned four we ended up having another baby. George was hoping for another boy this time but we got another girl so Dorothea, Willow, Betty, and I were all excited. So then eight months later we had out little Marjorie. Over the years we always had the kids hang out with their cousins. Some Friday night our house was packed with Rose and Hugo, Victorie, Dominique and Lousie, James, Albus, and Lily, Ivy, and Ava, and then, of course, Marie's kids, Connor, Kaite, and Sammie would come over all the. I swear it was like a farm whenever we got all the kids together. All the age groups had their little posy and always taunted and teased each other.

George and I were taking the kids to Kings Crosses to drop them all off for the beginning of the new year. The boys were talking about all their pranks that they were going to pull with James, Louie, and Sammie. Both girls were giggling on about the boys they liked and how they were going to make them fall in love with them. I of course told them that they did not need to worry about finding a boyfriend since they were so young but George quickly back-fried by telling them that we got together while we were still at Hogwarts which totally ruined my mothering moment.

As soon as we were at the station, everyone hopped out of the car. George made his way and got Majorie out of her cat seat as I made sure everyone had what they needed. We all filed into the station and headed towards our platform. Betty and Marjorie walking by my side as they took in the sights and sounds of King Crossing. While George followed behind with the boys, telling them to go easy on their pranks this year but we both knew that wasn't going to happen.

When we reached the platform, Dorothea was the first to go through. Followed by Willow and then me and the two younger girls while George followed later with the boys. Thea had already taken off to find Ivy, Ava, Connor, Victorie, and Teddy. Willow quickly found her friends with Dominique and Katie, Marie's only daughter. The twins threw their things on board before they found James, Sammie, and Louie.

Betty, Majorie, and I made our way over to Marie and Tommy who were waving goodbye to their kids as all-out children were already paired up in their friend groups.

"Hey girls!" Marie said as she pulled me into a hug. 

"Hi, Auntie Marie," Marjorie boasted. 

"Hey MJ!" Marie cheered, "Hi Betty."

"Hi," She somberly as Marie looked at her concerningly.

"She wants to go with everyone."

"You will be there soon enough," Marie said.

"There you are," George said, "Hey Tom, hey Marie."

"George," They both said.

"How the talk down go with the boys?" I asked as Marjorie looked up at him wanting to be held.

"Let's just say," He said as he picked MJ up and hoisted her on his hip, "I will not be surprised when we get our first letter from the headmaster."

"Again I blame you," I giggled as Betty held on tightly to my hand. 

"So are we still on for tonight?" Tommy asked. Every year since we all sent our first babies off to Hogwarts we have all been getting together and having a little night of celebration even though we all still had some kids for a while but now we were just down to four kids left that had yet to start at Hogwarts.

"Yeah, you guys can come over whenever," I said, "That reminds me I need to find Ginny and Hermione." As I left the girls with George so I could go look for them both. Quickly finding them as they were talking to each other.