f o r t y - t h r e e

⚠️WARNING ⚠️: Smut. Read at your own discretion. 

The five weeks had gone by quickly. All of us boarding the express to make the trip back to Kings Crossing for our Christmas break. Harry was coming back with us as well this year instead of staying at Hogwarts by himself. As the express came to a stop in the station I felt giddy.  Excited.  While I was leaving Hogwarts behind. I knew that greater things awaited for me. I had already. promised Marie that I would still keep in touch with her until she graduated and our goodbye was painfully filled with tears, laughter, and memories from happier times at Hogwarts. I was just happy that she saw why I needed to leave. But part of me felt bad for leaving her there all alone.

When I stepped out on the platform there was a crowd of parents waiting to pick up their children. I grabbed my bag from the compartment overhead and made my way with Marie. The two of us holding hands as this would be the last time we stepped off the express together. Giving each other a sorrowful hug goodbye before we parted ways. Catching up with the golden trio and Ginny as they were already off to find Molly and Arther and Hermione's parents

As soon as I caught up with everyone, I looked up and saw George standing just a few feet away. A huge smile plastered on my face as I walked over towards him. Dropping my bag and wrapping him in my arms. George's arms wrapping around me as he held me tighter than when I last saw him. Hearing Molly behind us as she greeted all the others. I pulled away from George as he leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on my lips as I smiled into him. Pulling away after a few seconds. 

"Fancy seeing you here," I giggled as George's hands roamed down my back. 

"Much different than my dreams," He asserted. 

"I'd hope so."

"Alright. Georgie quit hogging her so I can have a hug," I heard Molly say. I playfully pushed George off me and moved to Molly. She quickly wrapped me in her embrace. Swaying us back and forth a little before letting go.

"I'm glad you made it till Christmas break," She said.

"Me too," I smiled at her. 

"Alright, I am taking Harry, Ron, and Ginny back to the house. Are you two heading to the shop?" Molly asked at both George and me.

"Yes, we need her help packaging orders," George said quickly.

"Alright, I expect all three of you home tomorrow for dinner," She said firmly.

"See you all tomorrow," I giggled as George had already grabbed my hand and lead me away from everyone. In his other hand holding my bag. We quickly walked around the building so we were out of sight before George apparated us to the shop. 

We soon found ourselves in the middle of an empty shop.

"Are you guys not open today?" I asked.

"We are. We have been particularly slow but I figured that would change since everyone is back from Hogwarts."

"Makes sense. Now can I have my bag so I can take it upstairs," I giggled as I held my hand out towards him waiting for him to hand it to me. Instead, he put his hand in mine and led me up to the loft. Pushing the door open quickly as he had me walk in before him. The door closing behind him as he dropped my bag by the door as I watched him. He took two big steps towards me before he grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine. Moving them hungrily as he walked me backward. Sliding his hand into my hair as I had placed my hands on his chest. Balling his button up in my hands. My back soon colliding with the wall behind me as George pressed my hips further into them. Gliding my hands up so they were now connected behind his neck as I slid my fingers into his hair and tugged on the ends. Making him groan into my mouth as he moved his hand from my hip and cupped my area causing me to gasp out as I pulled my lips away from him. George quickly moved me towards the couch as we began to undress ourselves.