s e v e n

Two days after Harry's hearing at the Ministry, we were off to Hogwarts. Molly pestering us all as we packed everything up. Fred and George not too happy about having to go back to Hogwarts as they were both procrastinating on their packing. Once I had taken my truck downstairs I went straight back up to their room.

"You boys need to pack," I said as I walked in and began to pick up their clothes off the floor. Throwing it into their trunks.

"We don't want to," Fred said as he threw the clothing back out, "we want to stay here."

"Both of you are acting like children. This is your last year. Suck it, pull some pranks, and suffer just like the rest of us," I protested.

"She's worse than mom sometimes," Fred said as he looked over at George who immediately began to pack his trunk. It took them each 5 minutes to pack their trunks and gather all their school supply before we headed down to meet up with everyone else. 

"Alright," Molly started, "Is everyone ready to go?" As she looked around at all of us. We all nodded our heads as the boys were mumbling behind us. 

"Alright everyone sticks to the plan," Moody said as he pushed past all of us. Bumping straight into George as he caught me in his grasp. Once I was back on my feet everyone filled out the door. On our way to King's Crossing to start our new school year. 

While we made our way into the station Fred, George, and I hung towards the back of the pack. I was a few steps in front of them as Fred barked Georges's ear off with their first great prank. As we made our way across the bridge I saw Padfoot out of the corner of my eye. I smiled knowing that my dad was here. He trotted right past all of us towards the front where Harry was walking behind Moody and Tonks. 

"Padfoot are you barking mad," Moody said, "You are going to blow the entire operation." Harry followed him right into the waiting station and I followed after.  I waited in the corner while he talked to Harry about the Order. Once he was done talking with Harry, he left just leaving me and my father alone.

"You behave yourself and have a good year," He said as he patted the seat next to him.

"Of course dad," I said as I sat down next to him, "but you have to behave yourself as well." 

"You know, I am so proud of you," He said as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"I'm proud of you too, dad," I hushed, "I am going to miss you."

"I'll see you soon for a holiday break and you know where to send your letters," He said as he dropped his hand from my face, standing up in front of me. Wrapping his robe around him tighter, "Just address them to Remus or Molly. I will write back as soon as I can. Keep me updated on what is happening at that silly old place. Also, make sure Fred and George don't give Minerva too much of a hard time this year."

"I know and I will try my best. Those boys are unpredictable," I giggled standing up next to him, "I just wish I could say goodbye to you on the platform and you could wave me off. Like all the other parents."

"One day, my sweet flower. One day."

"Well, you have exactly 365 days until next year, starting now," I stated.

"You are something else you know that," He said as he let out a small laugh.

"I just don't understand why people don't see that you're innocent."

"It would be a miracle," He said cupping my face, "All that matters is that you see and know that I am innocent."

"They will see you are innocent one day. Believe me."