Chapter 06 | Concerns

~Still Y/n's P.O.V. ~

       I felt Jack get up from the bed and soon after, I heard my bedroom door open and close. I also heard another door open and close, which I thought was odd since, my bathroom is connected to my bedroom and it doesn't have any doors and he went outside of my bedroom. If he went to go and grab a midnight snack, he would have to go to the kitchen obviously, but there is no doors to enter the kitchen, you just walk into it. I was kind of concerned about this, I then heard heard Noah giggling loudly, as if he was just told a hilarious joke. I jolted up from my comfortable bed and bolted to Noah bedroom. I slammed the door open, only to see Noah all alone. Noah, of course got startled by the door opening with such strong force, he then held a confused but concerned expression on his face.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Noah asked, standing up and walking towards me. I hugged him and asked,

"Nothing, sweet Noah. Who were you talking to? Taylor? Or was it Jack?" Noah smiled and pointed at his bed.

"I was talking to Jack, Y/n! He is sitting on my bed looking at you!" I smiled and then waved to where Noah said Jack was sitting.

"Uhm, Noah? Have you seen Jack, my guy friend that came over a few hours ago? He just left my bedroom and I don't know where he is." Noah only shook his head 'no' and said that he was about to go to bed.

"Goodnight, Noah. Goodnight, Jack." I lightly closed Noah's bedroom door and walked to my kitchen and throughout the rest of my house in search of Jack.

I was only met by his absence and complete silence, except for Jay's extremely loud snoring. I slightly laughed at Jay's funny habit and made my way back to my room and just thought that Jack must have left......but why at this late hour? It just doesn't make sense.

I climbed into my bed and got into a comfortable sleeping position and attempted to fall into my dreamland.

-TimeSkip brought to you by Y/n being a dumbass.-

-Into Y/n's dreamland.-

I mysteriously arrived in this run-down, monochrome carnival. It was a nice temperature, not to hot and not to cold, just right. I looked down to see myself in the same clothes I fell asleep in. I suddenly heard a familiar tune playing loudly, coming from the Big Tent. It took me a few seconds to realize that the tune/song I was hearing was in fact, 'Pop! Goes The Weasel.' I walked towards the Big Tent, I wasn't in any sort of trance or hypnotized state, I was just genuinely curious on what was happening inside the Big Tent.

As I was moving closer and closer to the Big Tent, I saw hundreds, maybe thousands or millions of tiny silhouettes appearing in every direction possible. I wasn't scared, I was actually......intrigued by these spirits. I got even closer to the tiny silhouettes to actually be able to make out what exactly the silhouettes are and what they look like. The silhouettes were children, only children, they were gruesomely dismembered and cut everywhere.

Some had their eyes and tongues missing, some had candy spilling from their cut-open stomachs. I looked at them, not in fear but in pity and sympathy. One little girl came up to me and touched my baby bump/stomach, she started to caress it. This little girl was extremely beautiful even when she had no eyes or tongue. If whoever did this to her never even touched her, she would have 100% grown up to be a extremely beautiful woman, no doubt about it.

The little girl then stopped caressing my stomach and she just walked past me. I continued my journey to the Big Tent, only to abruptly stop myself from venturing farther. I heard a grown man's laughter, it definitely was not a child's laughter, since the laughter was deep and raspy. It sounded exactly like the guy that I had over that was named, Jack.