Chapter 16 | His Family.

(Where you left off in chapter 15, still Y/n's P.O.V.)

I got an idea and I looked at Jack, smiling.

"Hey Jack. Can you show me your family, like where you live and stuff?" I asked.

He thought about it for a few minutes and then answered with,

"Of course, we are going to have to travel quite far to get there." He warned.

"Alright, well let's hurry home and I will pack some of my stuff since I want to stay over a few days if that's okay?" I asked.

"That's great! I'm sure my family will learn to love you like I do." We smiled at each other.

(TimeSkip, at your house, still Y/n's P.O.V.)

Jack has helped me pack some of my things, I already told Jay, Noah, and my parents that I planned to stay with Jack and his family for a few days or a week.

"Are you ready, babe?" Jack asked.

"Yes, I'm ready." I answered.

He held out his hand and I grabbed it. The surroundings that were my bedroom slowly turned into a dark and sinister forest. Jack grabbed my stuff and held it as we started walking.

A ominous looking mansion slightly came into view. It was around a whole football field away from us. We walked for about 25 more minutes until we finally reached the mansion.

We stood in front of two huge double doors, Jack knocked onto one of them. As soon as he did, a little girl with long curly brown hair and a pink gown came running out. She clung onto Jack's legs and Jack somehow shrunk his height down to about 8-9 feet tall.

The girl turned her head at me and I saw that she had blood running from her hairline into her emerald green eyes. She smiled at me and I smiled back, I walked over to her.

"Jacky, who's this? Is she with you?" Jack looked down at me and nodded his head.

"She's my girlfriend. To answer your other question, yes she is. Do you perhaps know where Slender is, Sally?" Sally nods her head and leads us into the mansion.

As we walked in, I saw a beautiful woman with chocolate Brown hair. She suddenly turned to me and I saw that one of her eyes were missing and was replaced with a clock.

I smiled at her and she had a shocked expression before she smiled at me when she saw me and Jack holding hands. The unknown woman walked up to us and said,

"You must be Y/n. Jack would not stop talking about you for the past few months. It is finally nice to meet you. My name is Clockwork." She held out her hand for me to shake and I happily shook it.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Clockwork." Clockwork smiled and walked back to where she was originally at.

Jack nudged my shoulder as a sign that we should move forward. I obliged and saw many more people on our way to I'm guessing, Slender's office. I saw,

- A guy with long black hair and a long, jagged smile carved into his cheeks.

- A boy dressed up as Link but with blood dripping from his eyes.

- Another guy wearing a dark blue mask with black ooze spilling from where the eyes look from.

- Another guy with Long red hair and golden eyes, he was dressed in fancy clothing.

- A beautiful woman with long curly black hair that had pitch black eyes and lips.

I saw many more people but these were just a few that I saw. Jack and I reached a door that was jet black and had the letter 'S' planted right in the middle. I then heard a extremely deep voice say,

"Come in."

Jack swiftly opened the large door with ease and led me inside with him. I saw a very tall man sitting in a desk chair behind a large desk.
The man had no facial features, he was dressed in a nice and professional suit.

I also noticed that he had a bunch of shiny tentacles or tendrils sprouting from his back. The man looked at us, I could see that the man attempted to raise his eyebrow but somewhat failed due to his lack of facial features.

"How did he tell us to come in if he doesn't exactly have a mouth?" I asked myself within my head.

"I have a mouth just not physically nor do I let it be visible." The deep voiced said within my head.

"You can read minds?" I asked him in my mind.

"Yes, I can read minds." He answered.

"So Jack, is this Y/n? " The man asked Jack.

Jack nodded his head and smiled.

"Yes, Slender. This is Y/n." Slender then looked at me.

"I will allow this relationship under a couple circumstances." He stated.

"What are those circumstances, sir?" I asked.

"First circumstance is, Y/n shall not tell another soul of our existence apart from her family. Second circumstance is, Y/n shall not prevent any of your killings, Jack. These circumstances are quite easy and doable. I will not force Y/n to become one of us since that is one-hundred percent her decision to make." He finished.

I responded,

"I am certain that I can do those circumstances, I don't plan on becoming one of you. I'm not trying to come off rude I just want to have a good impression for my daughter." I said, smiling.

Slender nods his head, seeming as though he understands.

"I understand, Y/n. By the way, how far along are you with your pregnancy? LJ never told us."

"I am about 5 months pregnant now. As you can see, my baby bump is getting rather big." I chuckled, Slender and Jack did the same.

"Well, you two. Jack, show miss Y/n around to the others and she can stay in your room for now."  Jack and I smile and we waved and said our goodbyes to Slender.

(TimeSkip, in Jack's bedroom, still Y/n's P.O.V.)

Jack finished showing me to his family. He led me to his room and we climbed out the window and climbed onto the roof. We then laid down and looked at the moon and the stars.

We then looked at each other and Jack moved closer to me. He placed me on top of him to where I was basically straddling him. He placed his hands in mine and held them.

I bent down and felt my baby bump lightly press against his toned torso. My lips graze upon his and then they connect. This time, Jack was a lot more passionate and confident when he kissed me. I decided to tease him a little bit and softly grind on his clothed member.

He cutely moaned into the kiss and tightened his grip on my hips. I smiled into the kiss and I heard Jack growl, he swiftly flips to where he is now on top of me. He then balances himself with his elbows and grinds down on my womanhood with pressure added. We were still kissing in the midst of all of this happening.

We ended the kiss both panting for breath and chuckling. Jack helped me up and carried me back through the window and we changed into comfy night clothes, we climbed in bed and cuddled, and shortly after, we fell asleep.
________________________________

✨To be continued.....✨

| word count - 1,257 |
________________________________