Chapter 17 | Our appointment

(TimeSkip, a few days, still Y/n's P.O.V.)

I'm now back at my house, staying at Slender's mansion was very fun and interesting to say the least. A hour ago, I called Mrs. Letiveen. She is a friend of mine that helps couples that are going through pregnancies. She basically hosts these classes for couples to learn different birthing positions and what not.

I told Mrs. Letiveen that I was going to do a home birth instead of a hospital one. She said that she has a few tips and some advice since she had 4 kids of her own. Two of her kids were home birthed while the other two were born in the hospital.

(TimeSkip, one hour, still Y/n's P.O.V.)

Jack just came back home after being gone for about 2 days. I asked where he had been and he said,

"I just got done with my playmate, sorry I have been gone, babe." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

(Author : Goldfish.....the snack that smiles back.............imma head out😂)

"Soooo Jack....we got a appointment to go to today. It involves D/n...." I stated.

"What kind of appointment is it?" Jack asked turning to face me.

"Well technically, we have two appointments to go to today. First appointment is a ultrasound to see D/n in my womb and our second appointment is a pregnancy class appointment." He smiled down at me and transformed into his humanoid form.

"Well, let's go." He said.

(TimeSkip, at the hospital, still Y/n's P.O.V.)

The doctor just told me to lay down on the rest bed. She then softly lifted up my sweatshirt and applied the gel to my baby bump. She proceeds to gently spread it all around it and press the wand onto my baby bump.

After a few seconds, Jack and I turned our heads to the screen and the ultrasound looked like this:

Jack and I smile at each other. The doctor then spoke,

"You can that in the picture, she is now starting to form fingers and toes. Also, y'alls daughter is perfectly healthy and doesn't seem to have caught any physical deformities or sickness as of now. We hope she stays how she is health wise." The doctor states with a strong southern accent.

We both nod our head to the doctor and we talked about pregnancy related things for a little bit of time. I checked the time, it was time to head to our appointment.

We waved and bid our goodbyes to the doctor and headed out from the hospital. I drove to (favorite fast food restaurant), me and Jack ordered what we wanted and I also grabbed some food for Jay, Noah, and my parents.

I then drove off to the next appointment.

(Another TimeSkip, at the second appointment, still Y/n's P.O.V.)

"Good evening, Mrs. Levineen!" I said as me and Jack approached her.

"Hello, Y/n! This must be your boyfriend, Jack?" She asked.

"Yes, indeed he is!" She grins at us and leads us to the class.

We finally reach it and she greets everyone inside while me and Jack sit down with all of the other couples.

"Good evening, everyone! Today, we will be practicing home birth positions and methods! This is for any of you couples who are planning to do a home birth! Let's get started!"

Mrs. Levineen then came straight to Jack and I.

"Alright, I'm starting with you guys. I just have to say though, you guys make such a cute couple! Anyways, the first position is missionary position. This is a basic position but it's a good one since you aren't putting any pressure on your stomach. Jack would be the comfort system in this situation. So, what you would need to do is to lay flat on your back. Have your legs spread wide apart, and to relax your entire body." She finishes.

I do exactly what she instructed and lay flat on my back while having my legs wide apart.

"Good! Exactly like that, Y/n! If this were the actual situation, you would need to take very deep and slow breathes to slow your heart rate down and to be more relaxed." She advised.

I nod my head and we go on the rest of the appointment doing different and beneficial positions for childbirth. Mrs. Levineen would give us advise and tips for us to use when D/n is being born.

She gave us advise like,

- Try to get yourself in a tin or pool while giving birth, it makes it more easy and relaxing.

- Make it dark inside the place you are giving birth since dark rooms with candles make it more relaxing.

- Have someone there with you just Incase something goes wrong.

- Be in a warm room atleast or just somewhere warm instead of cold or chilly.

She gave us a ton more advise, this was only a few. Most of the couples have already left as it was just me, Jack, and 3 other couples along with Mrs. Levineen.

We kept practicing positions and different ways Jack can comfort and relax me when I go into real birth.

We even practiced a position where Jack has to hoist up one of my legs so it can stretch the muscles of my vaginal opening so that D/n can come out easier and faster.

My face turned instantly red since that specific position reminded me of the first time Jack and I had sex. Jack also realized it and turned red as well.

After a few more hours, we left and bid our goodbyes to Mrs. Levineen and the other couples that were still there.
________________________________

↳︎ 𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...❤️

『︎ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 - 1,023 』︎
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎