Chapter 08 | Disturbed Memories

If you guys want a face reveal, let me know!
________________________________

-TimeSkip, still Y/n's P.O.V.-

After I got out from the bathtub, I quickly got dressed and got myself ready for the day.

(Author - This is what you got dressed in, if you don't like it then imagine something different!🥰also, the top of the jeans have a maternity band on them so that pregnant women can wear them!)

I cleaned my bathroom, brushed my teeth, and walked to the laundry room. I dumped all of my dirty clothes into the washing machine and walked to Jay's room, got his dirty clothes, and did the same with his clothes. I headed back up the stairs to Noah's room, I soon as I opened his door, I was pinned to the wall. I wasn't harshly pinned thankfully, I guess whoever pinned me was careful not to hurt my baby. I looked at the person who pinned me and it was the one and only asshat, Jack. His eyebrows were sternly furrowed, basically he looks pissed.

"Did you take my music box, Y/n? If you did, do not lie about it." I also furrowed my eyebrows, 'What the hell does he mean by music box?'

"I haven't seen any kind of music box, Jack. I need to go and do the laundry." I attempted to free myself from his firm grip on my wrists but I failed.

"Are you one-hundred percent sure you haven't seen my music box? So, help me god, if I find out you took it. I will kill that baby before it even gets the chance to live." He stated, pointing to my stomach. This made me infuriated with rage, I yanked my arm from his grasp and smack him clean across the face.

"Don't ever threaten my daughters life again, Jack." I then shifted my gaze to Noah, when I did, I wasn't just feeling rage, I was feeling something indescribable.
Noah's left eye was torn right out of its socket, blood was gushing from the awful injury. Luckily, Noah was still alive but the expression on his face and his quiet but definitely there sobs of pain and betrayal made it seem like he didn't think him being alive was pleasant or good. I slowly turned my entire body towards Jack, he was................................smiling?!

I quickly grabbed Noah and rushed to the bathroom. If I wasn't pregnant, I would have attacked Jack right then and there. I sat the sobbing little boy on the counter and dig around in the cabinets to find the first aid kit. I saw it absolutely nowhere and I rushed out of the bathroom and into Jay's room to wake him up so we can drive Noah to the hospital. Jay came rushing out of his bed and room and ran to the bathroom where Noah was and I immediately picked him up.

Jay grabbed some shoes and grabbed the car keys and I kept comforting and reassuring poor little Noah. We both ran out to the car and Jay got in the drivers seat and got in the passengers seat while Noah sat on my lap. We slightly speeded to the hospital and rushed inside, a doctor saw Noah's injured eye and immediately rushed over to us with a concerned/worried expression plastered on his face.