Chapter 25 | Intoxicated

// song at the top : Post to be - Chris Brown (slowed + reverb) \\

( 3 days later, Narrator's P.O.V. )

   Zalgo has been feeling a bit too arrogant with his abduction of Y/n. He would sometimes slip up on accident but immediately covered it up with lies and excuses. Y/n sat on the edge of Zalgo's bed, pondering about why she doesn't have many memories.

"How is my beautiful queen doing this morning, hmm~?" Zalgo asks, entering the room with his infamous cocky smirk. The woman smiles her best smile and stands to hug the demon.

"I'm doing great, Zalgo. How are you this morning?" She asks him.

"That's good to hear, I'm doing fine. Let's go and take a walk, alright?" Zalgo asks Y/n.

"Of course, I'd love that, Zalgo." She responds, linking her arm around his as they walk outside together.

( Meanwhile, LJ's P.O.V. )

I only have two more days to wait to get my angel back. I always fidget with my hands and objects now, every time I do my killing sprees, I am more violent and gruesome than usual.

Y/n's abduction has taken a massive toll on my well-being obviously. It's making more insane than I am already. The colors that I started to get back such as my hair and nose are fading back to white and black now. I really just want her back right now, but that will have to wait I guess.

I noticed that Officer Robby aNd Officer Jada are becoming suspicious, even Kimberly is. I mean, I understand because one day, Y/n, Jay, Noah, and Y/n's Parents were all at their houses but then the next day, they vanish without a trace. Pretty mind boggling but I honestly think they should butt out of our business.

I am hanging out with one of my friends, Laughing Jill. We are friends only because we relate with one another.

"Don't worry, Jack. We will save Y/n very soon, she will be back to us. I miss her too but we have to be patient so that we can do this correctly." Jill spoke, encouragingly.

I smile at her and she smiles back, she gently pats my back before walking off to who knows where. I lay backwards and envision Y/n with me to comfort myself a bit.

( Now Y/n's P.O.V. )

Zalgo and I are walking through the 'Bloodbath Central Park'. I see Moon in my peripheral vision, she pouts upon seeing me with Zalgo and this makes me wonder why.

'I will simply ask her about it later.' I thought to myself.

Zalgo looks down at me and smirks when he sees my blushing expression. I look away from his face and focus my attention on the scenery around us instead. I inhale and exhale deeply in a sigh kind of sounding way.

'Why do I feel so..........empty?' I ask myself within my mind.

( TimeSkip, 5 hours later, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

I walked around by myself, I keep getting these short flashy images in my head. They would be of black and white, a clown? I don't know but I feel familiar with him for whatever reason.

"Y/n!! Wait up, girly!!" I heard Moon shout at me from behind.

I turn around and smile at her, she starts jogging to me.

  "What's up, Moon? How have you been?" I ask her.

Moon smiles at me and gives me a tight hug before letting go. E started walking side-by-side, talking about random topics before she brought up, Zalgo.

  "You know he is a evil man don't you, girly?" She asked, she gave me a nickname which is girly. I nod my head to her question and she sighs heavily before her red lips curl into a warm smile.

  "I met a certain someone from your past but you don't remember him. You will see him very soon, though. I don't like seeing a nice girl like you being with a heartless beast like Zalgo." Moon sternly but warmly states.

I nod my head in understanding and she ruffles my hair messily.

( Zalgo's P.O.V. )

I guess Slenderman and the creepypastas aren't going to try anything. They really must not care about that poor woman, better for me I guess. I look demon my lairs window to see Moon and Y/n hanging with one another.

  I smirk to myself before another demon servant disturbs my peace and quiet. I will make sure that Y/n L/n is intoxicated with me one way or another, she will be mine no matter what.

( Narrator's P.O.V. )

  Cold air ripped through the forest, brushing softly against the monochrome clown's skin. The clown inhaled and exhaled deeply before groaning in both annoyance and impatience. He was annoyed about having to wait a whole week for his lovers return but he was also becoming impatient as he could ever be.

   Everyone around that was attached to Y/n still felt sad and down. Jay, Noah, Jack, and Y/n's parents were taking Y/n's kidnapping the hardest. Which was to be expected since they are the closest to the woman.

  A heavy, cold, and gloomy mist covered the surrounding area. Adding to the sad and worried atmosphere even more. No one wasn't sure what was going to happen in a few hours but they were ready for anything to happen.

  The clown's eye twitched sharply as he imagined tearing Zalgo's head right from his body. He smirked to himself, and clenched his claws tightly, he is infuriated at the demon ruler.

  A semi-familiar portal opened up to the left of the clown and he saw a certain someone appear fro it.

  "Hello, Laughing Jack." She said.

  "Hello, Moon." He replied.
_______________________________

↳︎ 𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢𝔡...
_______________________________