Chapter 20 | Meeting My Parents

// what happened in the bonus chapter didn't happen in this story, it was just a AU (alternative universe)! I may make a few more in the future of this story! \\

( Next Morning, Y/n's P.O.V. )

I woke up with sore legs and a sore womanhood again. I rolled over in my bed to only bury my head it Jack's bare chest. His claws grazed my bare back softly in a soothing manner. I felt his come nose poking against my scalp as he buried his own head in my hair, breathing in and out lightly.

"I have to go and make another playmate today, alright?" Jack asked me.

I nod my head as I caress his arms that are wrapped tightly around my significantly smaller frame. I lift my head up to peck his lips once and I roll out of bed to get ready for the day, Jack doing the same.

"Shower together?" We ask each other at the same time. We both laugh and Jack picks me up bridal style and carries me to the shower.

( TimeSkip, a few hours, LJ's P.O.V. )

I walked up behind the little girl, planning her death in my head as always. She turned her small head towards me, smiling. I smiled in return and proceeded towards her again.

"Hello, little girl! What is your name? Mine is Laughing Jack!" I State, happily.

"My name is Cassidy! I like your name, Laughing Jack!" She responds.

"What a cute name, it suits you just right. Thank you, I like yours too. Shall we start playing, Cassidy?" I ask, tempted to kill her right then and there.

"Yes!" She responded with a short answer.

( A few hours later, Narrator's P.O.V. )

⚠️ detailed murder ahead ⚠️

Laughing Jack was busy having so much fun with the little 7 year old girl that he even forgot to keep track of time. He only considered the play time fun because he let his mind wonder back to being with Y/n. The murderous monochrome clown made his final decision to kill little Cassidy that evening. Cassidy's mother, Kimberly, would check up on her from time to time. Laughing Jack recognized the mother as one of Y/n's friends.

When Cassidy was not paying any attention to the her new clown friend, he snuck up behind her. He placed his claws on top of her mouth so she is not able to produce any noise to alert anyone. He took his other hand and drilled it inside her chest, ripping through her flesh like it is thin paper. The little girls screams came out only as muffled groans in Jack's hand.

Cassidy's back was pressed against the clowns chest in a secure holding position. Laughing Jack proceeded to rip the little girls heart straight out of her tiny frame. He lifted her heart up to his face and observed it, proudly.

The clown then magically made candy appear in thin air. He laid the little girl flat on her back and he began pulling her intestines, guts, and organs out one by one. After he did that, he separated the kidneys so he can give them to his eyeless friend later. He then grabbed two handfuls of hard candy and stuffed it all inside her wide open torso.

"There! You are finally taken care of, Cassidy!" The clown shouted, proudly.

The mother, Kimberly, comes running out her backdoor. The woman falls to her knees at the sight of her brutally murdered daughter. The clown made himself invisible to prevent Kimberly from seeing him. Laughing Jack laughs deeply at the poor woman's misery as he is brutally sadistic.

"WHHHYYYY?!?!?" Kimberly screams in pure pain and anger.

A few people who were standing by got alerted by the sudden outburst that didn't sound good at all. They all ran to the woman's house only to find Cassidy killed and Kimberly heavily crying and grieving to herself about it.