Chapter 15 | Jealousy.

(Next morning, Y/n's P.O.V)

I was half asleep and half awake, I felt strong and long arms securely wrapped around my frame. A small smile found its way to my lips since I knew it was Jack. I then heard my bedroom door open lightly.

I now heard shuffling sounds, inching closer and closer to my side of the bed. I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder, I turned my head and saw Jay smiling at me. I smiled back at him, I slowly and softly unwrapped Jack's arms from my body.

"Darling, who's this? Is he your boyfriend?" Jay asked with a happy tone in his voice. I smiled even wider and nodded my head. I sat completely up, before Jack and I went to bed last night, I put a f/c oversized t-shirt on with f/c panties on underneath. Jack put a pair of black sweatpants on and black socks.

Jay ruffles my hair and says,

"Awwwe, I can't wait to meat him!" Jay then walked out of room, smiling to himself.

I then turned to Jack, I pressed my lips onto his. I slowly moved my lips and soon enough, he started to kiss back. He ran his hand down my side and lifted my shirt up, his claws made their way to my breasts. I moaned into Jack's mouth when I felt his claw twist my nipple a little hard.

Jack smiled into the French kiss and moved his hand to my back and pulled my body into his. He then made me lay on my back as he hovered over me. Our lips were still connected as he grinds his clothed member against my clothed vagina. We both moan into each other's mouthes.

We end the heated french kiss and I said,

"We should get ready for the day." I looked into Jack's eyes and all I see is pure love in his eyes. He smiled at me and pecked my forehead before getting up from the bed.

I tried to get out of the bed but nearly collapsed to the floor. My legs and womanhood are still sore from last night. Jack immediately rushed to me and helped me to the bathroom for us to do our morning routine.

Jack turned the bathtub's faucet on and changed it to warm water. He added bubbles and flower petals into the water. He walked to my candle and natural oils cabinet and poured a bit of lavender essential body oil into the water. He also lit about 10 candles and sat them around the bathtub.

He closed all the curtains in the bathroom so it looked very romantic.

(Author : This is kinda what the bathroom looks like. If you don't like it, imagine it differently! Imagine there are rose petals in the water!❤️💕✨☁️)

 If you don't like it, imagine it differently! Imagine there are rose petals in the water!❤️💕✨☁️)

I stripped myself of my clothing and got in the warm/relaxing water. I saw Jack going to towards the shower but I grabbed his claws.

"Babe, why don't you join me in here?" I smiled at him.

"Are you sure? I thought you'd prefer to have the tub to yourself." He gave me a doubtful expression.

"I'd much rather you join me in here, Jack." He looked into the water and started to take his sweatpants off. He stripped himself of all his clothes and stepped into the bathtub with me.