Chapter 26 | Loving The Wrong One

( TimeSkip, two days later, Y/n's P.O.V. )

  For the past few hours, Zalgo has been looking pretty worried and angry. I try to comfort him sometimes but he always either hits me or ignores me. I just decided to leave him be as he is, I am now starting to have minor contractions. 

  I remember a few times, Zalgo mentioning the name of, Slenderman and Laughing Jack. Those two names ring a certain bell in my head but I don't know or remember why.
.
,
I walked through the corridor, brushing my hand against the sturdy walls as I ventured through. They sky is black and crimson red, painting it to look as sinister as it could be.

The black marble flooring felt cold beneath my bare feet, I shivered slightly at the cold wind. Even though this is the underworld, not every place here is extremely hot and burning in fire, which is quite pleasant for me to say the least.

As I continue my journey down the long corridor, I see an unfamiliar demon a good distance away from me. The demon looks quite tall and muscular, his skin is a nearly blood red color.

I look away from him and focus my attention back to the window that allows me to look out across the evil lands. I then heard a deep chuckle erupt and echo throughout the entire place, I look around and realize it came from the unknown demon I just saw.

He looks me up and down before he starts making his way towards me with an inhuman pace. I start to move backwards and I frantically turn around and start running as fast as I possibly can.

I turn my head to see where the demon is at but I don't see him anywhere, this makes me slow my pace thinking he didn't chase after me. But, I was very wrong since I felt a strong arm wrap itself around my hips.

My eyes tear up a little bit as I know who's arm that belongs to, I slowly face the demon and he smirks sinisterly at me. I try my best to free myself from his tight grip but I just couldn't, he notices this and leans down to whispering my left ear.

"Calm down, everything will be okay, Y/n L/n. You know, I almost didn't believe Zalgo when he said that he found himself a beautiful bride. But now that I got a good look at you, he obviously was not lying one bit. I think I want you for myself and not him having you. How about that, Y/n? Hmm?" He asked in a very hypnotic voice that scared me and also seduced me.

'He must be an incubus!' I ask myself within my mind.

"Correct, Y/n. I am indeed an incubus~" He purrs into my ear sexually, I shiver at this. I am guessing he can read minds too, that is just fantastic.

I wiggle a bit more in his strong grip around my body. I managed to free my right leg and I used it to knee him in his balls. He immediately loosens his grip around me and hunches over in pain.

I smile and start running again. I kept running until I came across Zalgo, his eyes land upon my running frame, he furrows his eyebrows at the sight. I cling onto him and he wraps his arms around me, he then spoke.

"Darling, what's the matter? What happened?" He asks, worried.

"One of the demons just tried to do something to me. I managed to get away in time but it made me very uncomfortable." I said, still clinging onto his arm from the side.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, Y/n. I will take care of them, let's go for a walk to distract you mind, alright?" Zalgo asks in a comforting manner.

I smile at the nice suggestion and nod my head to him, he smiles in return and holds my hand. We then start going for a walk, mindless about the events that were destined to happens very soon.

( Jack's P.O.V. )

Slenderman just can e back from visiting his brothers. I am getting nervous and anxious, in my peripheral vision, I see Jane and Jay. They are laughing and kind of flirting with each other, this made me get memories of Y/n and I.

I instantly pout and my expression turns sour, I look away from them and avert my eyes and attention to Sally who just ran up to me.

She jumps onto me and I catch her safely. Slender man then shouts from inside the mansion.

"Children!! Come here, please!" We all looked at one another before walking inside.

"Yes?" Toby asks.

"Get yourselves ready, we will be leaving as soon as everyone is prepared." He states.

We nod our heads and go our separate ways to get ourselves ready to save Y/n.

( Noah's P.O.V. )

Sally and I are running around, she smiles at me and I blush heavily. This makes Sally giggle before she runs away, I smile. I can already see Y/n running around with Jack and their children. I smile wider at the thought, even though I am 7 years old, I'm quite intelligent for my young age.

I really really really want my sister back and from what Slendy said, we will get her back today. I am SO excited, I can't wait!

( TimeSkip, 3 hours later, Y/n's P.O.V. )

I look outside the large windows in a huge hallway. Zalgo took care of the demon that was being a pervert with me. I continue staring out of the window as I notice something strange. A large percentage of the demons are slaughtered on the ground outside. I furrow my eyebrows as I see Moon walking around with someone, a black and white clown. The male clown then looks up and makes eye contact with me, his eye become ready as he smiles.

Something in me made me smile back at him and I also see a bunch more people around Moon and the clown. They all looked very pissed and I think they are pissed at Zalgo.

( Narrator's P.O.V. )

The creepypastas come face-to-face with Zalgo, Zalgo sprints towards them but is immediately stopped by all four of the slender brothers wrapping their tendrils around him. Zalgo struggles in the tight embrace of the tendrils.

A majority of the demons rush into the fight to help their master. Y/n stands in the window, watching everything unfold itself before her. Zalgo manages to get free, he sprints towards Laughing Jack at full speed. The monochrome clown smirks evilly and he, himself sprints at Zalgo as they clash against each other.

Laughing Jacks claws and teeth sharpen and become longer as he wraps his hand around Zalgo's neck. They both fly high into the air as Zalgo's back slams
Do youharshly against the ground. The clown then gets back on top of Zalgo and starts punching him as hard as he possibly can.

The other crew were busy taking care of the demons so they don't interfere with the fight. The clown gets flashbacks of every moment he ever had with Y/n as he punches the devil even harder. Hot tears stream down Laughing Jack's face as he remembers that Y/n may not even know or remember him at all. Zalgo then went unconscious as the clown gets up and runs into the lair.

( LJ's P.O.V. )

I run inside and sprint to where I saw my angel at. As I see her familiar figure come into view, I run even faster to her. As soon as I approach her, I tap her gently on her shoulder. She turns herself around and looks up at me, I couldn't help but tear up a little and smile.

"Do you remember me, angel?" I asked her, silently hoping she does.

  "I'm sorry, I don't remember you. Am I supposed to? You seem familiar but I can't pinpoint it." She responds, my heart immediately breaks and I allow my tears to run again.

Y/n sadly smiles at me before turning around. I take the handkerchief out from my pocket.

"I-I'm sorry, baby." I softly say.

  "For wh-?" She gets cut off by me placing the handkerchief on her mouth and nose. She instantly falls unconscious and I catch her as I look at her lips and place a soft kiss on them before picker her up bridal style and carrying her outside to the others.
______________________________

🥀 𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...

♡︎ 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 - 1,441 ♡︎
______________________________________