Chapter 14 | Gentle Love.

(This chapter will include lemon content, I feel most comfortable writing vanilla/gentle lemons. If you aren't a fan of vanilla style sex, I can make a added chapter with a different more rough style of lemon! I highly recommend listening to the song I put up top while reading this chapter, the song suits this well!)

⚠️ Lemon Ahead ⚠️
_____________________________

"Do you think you can explain what Mark was doing to you? I think I want to try it." He looked into my eyes, I warmly smiled.

"Of course, Jack. Can I explain it physically?" He nodded and smiled lovingly at me.

I gently pushed him back onto my bed, I placed my legs on either side of waist. I buried my head into the crook of Jack's neck, I planted a light kiss on his ear lobe. He wrapped his arms around my waist while rubbing up and down. My bodycon dress rose up since I was straddling him.

I then gently lifted his shoulders from the bed and took his feathery shoulder pads off. He then sat upright and took his shirt and bandages off and laid back down. I lightly dragged my lips from his defined jawline down to his nipple. I softly bit it and I hear a small moan come from him, he sounded so cute, I smiled.

I swirl my tongue around his nipple and it gets hard along with his manhood. I then switch to his other nipple while I gently twist the one I just had in my mouth. I sat completely down on him and I felt his boner press against my vagina. I felt my vagina throb at the contact and I heard Jack moan again from feeling my body weight on his member.

We were in the middle of my bed so I got up and kneeled beside him. I undid his belt and slowly pulled it off. I then got up completely from the bed and took my dress and shoes off. I was left only in my panties now, I climbed back onto the bed and said,

"Hey Jack, can you lift your hips up for a moment?" He nodded his head and bucked his hips up, I began to pull his pants off.

His eyes widened and he held my hands,

"Y-Y/n, I'm kind of insecure of my naked bo-" I cut him off by softly pressing my lips to his again.

"Shhhh, you can trust me Jack. I will accept and completely love every single inch of your body. You are ethereal and perfect to me." I smiled and pecked his forehead, he lovingly stroked my cheek while smiling.

"What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful woman like you, Y/n?" I smiled even wider, I also shrugged.

He let go of my hand and let me continue pulling his pants off. I tossed the pants across the room. I took his socks and shoes off and reached for the waist band of his boxers. I looked back towards his face, his eyes were closed tightly. His body was shaking as well.

I slowly pulled his boxers down and looked at his member, it was huge. It was (length of member), I looked at his face one last time before bending my head down and taking it in my mouth. I heard Jack gasp loudly, he lifted his head up and asked,

"What are you doing, Y/n?" I took his member out of my mouth and answered with,

"This is called oral sex, Jack. It is made to give you pleasure, just relax and trust me, okay?" He nodded his head and laid his head back down.

I re-put his member back into my mouth. He moaned again and I slowly pushed my head down his manhood and slowly came back up. I also gently messaged his balls and it made him moan a little bit louder. He threw his head back and caressed my back. I picked my pace up a little but not to much.

Jack's hips started to slightly roll and buck upwards. I grabbed one of his clawed hands and held it. I rubbed my thumb against his hand. His moans became extremely deep and shaky.