Chapter 29 | Slender's Brothers

// I highly recommend listening to the song above while reading this chapter! It suits it well! 💕🌸 \\

(Where you left off in chapter 28, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

"Y/n, meet my brothers." Slender said, gesturing to them.

"Hello, Miss Y/n! My name is Splendorman!" The brother said, he wore a polka dotted black suit with a matching top hat.

"Nice to meet you, Splendor!" I said, greeting him.

"What a very beautiful face and body you have, Y/n~ The name is Offenderman." Another brother said, he wore a black trench coat that was mostly open with black pants and a fedora to match.

"Thank you, Offender. It is a pleasure to meet you!" I said, blushing at the compliment while smiling.

"Pay no mind to my perverted brother. It's a delight to meet a kind young woman such as yourself, Y/n. My name is Trenderman but you can call me Trender for short." The brother with glasses and a yellow sweater said, I smiled and shake his hand.

"It's a delight meeting such a kind young man such as yourself, Trender!" I replied, seeing a tint of blush creep onto Trender's face, I smile a bit wider.

"Alright, now that introductions are over with! Y/n, dear, can you assist Clockwork with setting the table?" Slender asked, I nod my head and walk over to where Clockwork is.

  She smiled at me as I walked over and I smile back instantly.

   "Hey, Clockwork. Anything I can help you with?" I ask, giving her a genuine expression.

   "Uhh, yeah." Clockwork states, scratching the crook of her neck. I have learned that Clockwork is the kind of girl who doesn't really like asking others for help very often. I softly giggle and pat her shoulder lightly before saying,

   "Alright, what do you want me to go do then?" Clockwork glances at me before stating what she needs some assistance with.

( TimeSkip, 2 hours, after the dinner, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

  Slowly, the creepypastas came home one by one. My parents are also back since they went back to their house to grab a few things. I also went to the hospital about and hour ago, they said the birth estimate for D/n is roughly 2-3 weeks. I'm very excited but very nervous as well, which is expected honestly.

   Jack isn't back yet which I find odd since he is the first one to get back to see me. I have asked Slender and his brothers a few times but they just either are ignoring me or they just don't have a answer to give me.

  The only one who has been able to give me a answer was..............Toby. He said that he is pretty sure Jack is hurt physically, this obviously worried me. I am now walking to the location Toby gave me, he said that he is at this location. I see a lake come into view, I also see a woman by the lake and......................Jack. The lake is in some sort of clearing, I starting jogging to the woman and Jack.

As I come closer and closer I realize that the woman is Kimberly, she is destroying Jack's music box by her bare hands. I also notice that Jacks's body starts becoming transparent/see through. My eyes widen as I realize what is happening right now. Kimberly is trying to murder Jack. I jog a bit faster to the point of sprinting at this instant, I manage to grab a heavy and big rock while running. I half to a sudden stop in order to aim the rock at Kimberly's head at hit her to make her unconscious.

  My plan succeeds as she lays on the ground, completely unconscious. I immediately avert my attention to Jack, he is unconscious as well. I walk over to grab his music box from Kimberly's hands. I grab it and I make my way over to Jack's side to kneel next to him. I then remember all of the things he told me about how he was created and who created him 2 centuries ago. I started chanting promises, wishes, and truthful things about us.