Chapter 23 | Taken

( 3 days later, still Y/n's P.O.V. )

  I keep seeing the demon, I don't know what he wants or why he is stalking me but I really just want answers and I want him gone.

Today is the day that Noah, Jay, and my parents will meet Jack's family. They luckily all agreed to meet his family so today is the day.

( At the Slender Mansion )

  Jack opens the front doors and walks inside, I follow him. Jay, Noah, and my parents then walked in. Sally came running to Noah, excited to have someone her age around her. Noah ran off with Sally as they began to play with each other.

  My father and mother look at Slenderman and they smile, Slender tries to smile but everyone knows he can't so he just waved instead. My parents then walked off with Slender, all three conversing with each other.

  Jane happened to be walking into the entrance area, that is where she spotted Jay. Jane smiles at me and hugs me before she hugs LJ and then she spoke,

"Omg, Y/n! Is this your brother Jay? He sure is a cutie, you don't mind if I steal him from you for a bit, do you?" Jane playfully asks.

I smile and playfully punch her shoulder  and I then said.

"Of course you can steal him from me, Jane." I then lean closer to her so I can whisper to her.

"You two would make a cute couple to be honest, I ship it." Jane smiles and then playfully punches my shoulder in return.

Jay and Jane walk off together, both heavily blushing because of the attraction they have for one another. I smile at them and turn back to Jack, more and more of his colors are starting to appear. I then greet each creepypasta that I saw and me and Jack hang out alone.

( TimeSkip, back at home )

  Visiting the Slender Mansion was extremely fun like it always is. Noah, Jay, and my parents liked visiting there and I couldn't be happier. The time is

3 : 46 AM right now.

Jack is laying beside me with his head laid upon my upper chest. He is now fast asleep and yet here I lay wide awake. But my eyelids start to feel heavier and heavier by each passing second and I soon fell asleep as well. The last thing I saw before I fell into dreamland was that demon.

( TimeSkip, one hour, Narrator's P.O.V. )

  Y/n was now deeply asleep, the demon smirked before he carefully picked up the sleeping woman.

  Jack stirred in his sleep before becoming still once again. The demon then teleported to the underworld and he walks to the dungeon chambers in Zalgo's head lair.

  He sets Y/n on the ground and leaves her there to sleep peacefully. The demon smirks to himself as he walks to Zalgo to inform him upon Y/n's arrival.

( TimeSkip, a few hours, Jack's P.O.V. )

I woke up with a smile on my face, I look over expecting to see Y/n but...............I dont't.

'Where is she at?' I thought to myself.

I get up, looking everywhere in the house before asking Noah, Jay, and her parents if they had seen her or not. They all said they have not seen her at all, I recheck the bedroom and I find a crumpled note left on her nightstand.

THE NOTE :

      I know that if you are reading this that you are looking for Y/n L/n. Well, we have her here, of course! But I am afraid I can't tell you where exactly we have her! You will have to figure that out by yourself.....LJ.

     Sincerely, no one.

I punch the nearest wall and walk off, I think I know who took Y/n. I quickly teleport to the Slender Mansion with the note in my hand.
.
,
After I told everyone, they all were very pissed. Everyone adores Y/n so this made them mad obviously. Slender came up with a plan and we are going over it again and again to make sure we don't mess it up whatsoever.

I don't exactly know why Zalgo wants my angel but he definitely isn't having her no matter what.

( Meanwhile, Y/n's P.O.V. )

I woke up on a cold and hard floor, something I definitely don't remember falling asleep on last night. I stand up and rub my baby bump, I'm 9 months now, I will give birth at any time now and I'm very excited to meet my babygirl.

I look at my surroundings and I obviously know that I'm kidnapped but anyways, this is very much not what I was expecting to wake up to but hey, shit happens I guess😂. Not me getting kidnapped😂💅.

   I wonder what Jack is doing right now? I don't even know what I'm doing at this point.

  I tried opening the door to exit but that didn't work so I just sat on the floor like a homeless puppy.

( Jack's P.O.V. )

All of this extra training is killing me but I have to pull through. Everyone is tired and worn out but they know it will be needed in the long run.

  "What does he want her for anyway?" I ask no one in particular.

Y/n's brothers and parents came back at the Slender Mansion once we told them that Y/n had been kidnapped by a enemy. They are obviously very worried as we all are in this situation. I wonder what Y/n must be feeling right now?

( Y/n's P.O.V. )

I feel...........fantastic.....just kidding. Not me being a dumbass while being held hostage. It's the me not knowing how to logical and mature while in life threatening situations for me.

   Anyways, I just want to get out of here and cuddle with my bae. But I guess I won't be doing that until I get my stupid ass out of here.

  The door then opens revealing the demon guys again.....
________________________________

✨ To be continued...

| word count - 1,013 |
_______________________________