Chapter 12 | Officer Robby.

(TimeSkip, a few days, Y/n's P.O.V.)

Over these past few days, Jack has been somewhat distant towards me. I think he been hanging out or atleast trying to hangout with Rosabella. Why does he STILL want to hangout with a girl that literally called him a ugly monster not to long ago. If it was me, I would have been like,

"YoU dOn'T wAnT tHesE hAnDs bRo, yOu aIN't rEaDy fOr tHeSE kInD oF hAnDS bRo.😂"

But for some reason, he still wants her. 🤦‍♀️
Anyways, just as I walked out my house to pick up some fast food. I saw Officer Robby on my lawn.

"Uhm, Robby? What are you doing here?" I asked, obviously confused and annoyed. In the corner of my eye, I see Jack and Rosabella with each other. They were laughing and hugging each other.

I don't know why but this made me sad. But how if I don't like Jack, right?

"I came by to check your house to make 100% sure that you aren't hiding anything, Y/n." He stated, slightly glaring at me from under his glasses. I cleared my throat and spoke,

"Uhm, I-I don't think that is necessary, Robby." I stuttered since the way he was looking at me was making me highly uncomfortable and intimidated.

"Oh, I think it is perfectly necessary, Y/n." He replied with a somewhat angry tone in his voice.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Jack staring at me and Robby. I gave him a pleading expression but he just went back to talking with Rosabella. I rolled my eyes at what he did and just decided to invite Robby into my house.

So much for having fast food right now. I thought to myself.

Robby and I sat on the couch in the living room and he looked into my eyes. He cleared his throat and began asking me heavy ass question.

"Y/n, are you covering for someone?"

"Of course not. Why in the hell do you think that?" I replied.

"Well, I must say I have been watching you for quite some time and you do very.......questionable things. Such as talking to yourself and answering yourself as if you were having a conversation with someone that was invisible. You would also wrap your arms around literally air as if you were hugging someone. Do you have any explaination for that kind of behavior? I'd hate to send you to a mental institution when you're pregnant but sometimes people have to do things they don't really wanna do."  I glanced at him.

"My explanation for my behavior is NONE of your concern, I have a imaginary friend who is what you call a comforter. Many adults have comfort imaginary friends."  He furrowed his eyebrows and said,

"Your right BUT majority of adults that have comfort imaginary friends usually are mentally unstable." I noticed that he kind of smirked at when he said that.

"Exactly, notice how you said the words 'majority' and 'usually'. That quite literally proves my point, Robby." He groaned and said,

"Look, Y/n. I don't want us to become enemies. Can we start all over again?" He lightly smiled, I can see he was genuinely smiled. I smiled back.

"Sure, My name is Y/n. What's yours, sir?" He smiled wider.

"What a pretty name you have, Y/n. My name is Officer Robby but you can just call my either Rob or Robby. Which ever one you prefer." I smiled back.

"You are such a gentleman, Robby. Thank you!" We both laughed at each other and hugged.

"Well I will see you later, Ms. Y/n." He chuckled and put his hat back on. We both bid our goodbyes and I grabbed my car keys. I then see Noah running up to me,

"Y/n!! Can I ride with you to go and grab fast food?!" I smiled.

"Of course, buddy. Let's go!" We ran to the car outside, giggling the whole way there. I saw Jack still hanging out with Rosabella but he was looking at me with a warm smiled plastered on his lips. Jack was in his human form whenever he was around Rosabella, Rosabella doesn't know that the guy she is sitting next to right now and laughing with is the exact same guy that she was rude to a few days ago. I waved to Jack and smiled at him, his smile got wider. Jay came running to me and Noah, he wanted to come with us.

Me, Noah, and Jay hopped in the car, I turned the car on. The radio was playing the song, Everyday by Ariana Grande ft Future.

(Author : I love this song, whenever I hear this song, I think of Laughing Jack smiling at Y/n. MY HEART🥺😭🦋✨ THE SONG IS AT THE TOP OF THIS CHAPTER, LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING THIS!!!!!!)

All three of were deadass SCREAM the lyrics, rocking side to side and back and forth. I mean we were JAMMING OUT bro. Jay was sitting in the passenger seat, Noah was in the backseat, and I was in the drivers seat.

We pulled up to the McDonald's and went through the drive thru.

(Author : If you don't like McDonald's then imagine your favorite fast food restaurant!✨💕🦋)

We picked what we wanted and pulled up to the first window. I gave the girl at the window my card and payed for everything. While we were waiting for the cars in front of us to be done, we all went back to jamming, screaming the words, EVERYDAY EVERYDAY EVERYDAY. 😂😂 We got LIT in the car.

We pulled up to the second window and the guy that was there, recognized the song we were playing and HE STARTED SCREAMING THE LYRICS WITH US😂😂🤣.

He gave us our food and said,

"You guys have a great day!" I said the same to him and drove off.

(Author : You are wearing this btw! If you don't like this outfit, imagine a different one!✨💕🦋)

All three of us ate while driving. We drove to Walmart to grab a SHIT LOAD of sodas, candy, snacks, and just overall food.

But ummmmmmm, lets just say that we winded up getting distracted and we ended up putting onesies on and running throughout the aisles while jumping up and snatching candy, snacks, and food😂. We had a BLAST in Walmart, that is all I'm gonna say😌👀.

I already know that D/n (daughters name) is in my womb just like,

"Mom, calm the fuck down! This is exactly why I'm gonna come out looking deformed as shit!!"

AnYwaYs......😂

We went back home and filled ourselves with delicious snacks and candy. I then see Jack come in the house, sweaty and breathing heavily.....

________________________________

↳︎ 𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢𝔡.....

✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎✳︎

| word count - 1,136 |
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️