Opportunity

I woke up to my alarm going off. Back to everyday life. I roll over to look at the alarm clock on the table. It reads 7:30. I have two hours until I have to get to the office today so I get up and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine before doing some yoga. I was sad to say I was a bit sore from all the dancing that was done on Saturday and the Cam holding that was done on Sunday. 

After my 20 minute session was done, I still had about another hour so I decide to email the manager that Calum had sent me. I hadn't talked with Calum much after he sent me the information, but it had only been two days. I look through my laptop files. I had a lot of stuff on my hard drive, both videography and photography. I carefully choose some of the best ones and send them to the boys' manager, Jayne Nelson. Before closing my laptop and starting to make breakfast. I get up and walk to the pantry, grabbing some oat meal and beginning to make that in the microwave. I think take out some frozen berries to mix into it, something that I like to make for breakfast, but hadn't in a while. 

While I wait for my food to finish cooking, I take out my phone and text Calum to update him and thank him for the opportunity again.

To Cal: Hey! Just sent my portfolio to Jayne. Thanks again for the opportunity! It means a lot :)

I scroll on social media a bit before going to turn off my phone. That is until I feel a buzz.   

From Cal: Of course, you seem like such a creative person. I can't wait to work with you! Also if you're available, the boys and I wanted to get lunch today, and you're welcome to come, let me know if you're free and I can send you the details. 

To Cal: I'd love to! I'm working today, so I can't be out all afternoon, but sounds good!

From Cal: Great! We're having lunch at Beachwood at 12. See you then

I sigh and take my oatmeal out of the microwave. Excited for the day to come. I knew Harry was busy at the studio, so I probably wouldn't see him today. I was dreading having the conversation about Camille with him, but I know it has to happen. I play different scenarios in my mind, trying to prepare myself for all possible outcomes. If worst comes to worst, Harry isn't over her. At least I got to spend the time getting to know him the way that I did. The glass half full mentality that had been instilled by my mom kicking in. I eat my oatmeal, mulling over all of the different outcomes that that conversation with Harry could have. 'One way or another, you're going to know how he feels, and that's what you need.' I tell myself over and over again. 

It's hard not to run away from thoughts and feelings sometimes. This was a time when I wanted nothing more than to just be with Harry and not worry about the other factors weighing on our relationship, but I knew that if I didn't get my feeling out, they'd eat me up inside. I sigh, washing the dishes from breakfast before going to my closet to pick clothing for the day. The extra pressure of lunch with the boys was weighing on me. I stood there, staring at the closet for a few seconds. It's a sunny fall day in LA. My eyes fall to a sky blue sweater, it's baggy on my, but I like it. After that, I grab a black skirt with white and grey spots on it, tucking in the sweater to my skirt, I look in the mirror. I put on some Stan Smiths to complete the outfit.

 I put on some Stan Smiths to complete the outfit