Gatherings

The week flew by. I was so excited to go over the photos with the boys and it was easy to get through the week when you have something to look forward to. Harry and I were going to go to the party today with 5 Seconds of Summer, and I was pretty excited for that too. A few things had happened over the week, I had made my Instagram public, mostly so that I could post photos from the 5SOS photo shoot. That meant I gained a lot of followers, both from Harry and the 5SOS boys because they had all followed me. I also had a call of two from paparazzi at work, mostly just trying figure out if 'the girl who's dating Harry Styles worked there' I questioned how much longer I could actually work there. 

Rolling out of bed, I grab my phone to check the time. It was 9:40. I had lunch at 11:30 and then the party started at 9. I roll out of bed to do a quick workout before taking a shower and getting ready. I hadn't had a lot of time to work out the past few weeks, but I wanted to start getting back into things, just wanting to feel better inside. Working out never failed to help me focus and feel good, as much as I hated doing it. 

After my little workout, I took a shower and then did my daily skin care. I feel like this is a new chapter in my life, and I really want to start it off with some self care. I go to my closet and pick out my white trousers and a black button up short sleeve shirt. I tuck it into my pants before tying my hair into a low bun, pulling out pieces to frame my face. I apply my daily makeup, slip on my converse and grab a pair of black framed sunglasses before going to my car. 

I click on the address that Luke had sent me and start the GPS to his house

*****

"Hey El!" Luke greets me excitedly after opening the door. Sierra also says hello from the couch behind him.

"I loved the pictures," Sierra says, giving me a hug in greeting. "Luke showed me them when you sent them to the boys. They're so nice, I love the way the film looks." 

"Oh, thank you so much," I say, smiling and putting the envelope with all of the photos in it on the table. "It means so much that you guys took a chance on me and that you like the photos." 

"Yeah, we weren't worried about working with you, El and we hope we can keep working with you," Luke says. What did he mean 'keep working with me?' What else did they have planned? I brush it off, trying not to get my hopes too high. "The other boys should be here any second now," Luke says. "Ashton has been in the bathroom this whole time." We all laugh and Ashton walks out.

"Hey El!" he says cheerily, walking over to everyone. 

"Dude, what took you so long?" Luke asks.

"Well, if you must know, I was taking a poo," Ashton says, matter-of-factly, We all laugh.

"Hey Ash," I say pulling him into a hug.