Public

I feel the car stop. Once I had fixed my makeup, Harry made me close my eyes again, still wanting the restaurant to be a surprise. "Okay, we're here, but don't open yet. I'll guide you in," Harry says. I hear his car door open and close and in a few seconds, my door is open, the cooler night air hits me. It's nowhere near chilly, but it's definitely cooler than it was when I had gone outside before. "Just grab my hand and I'll help you down."

I stick my hand out for Harry to grab. Jumping a little bit when he seizes it abruptly. The first few steps were a bit wobbly. Especially when we got to a part where the ground wasn't paved. I squealed, my heels sunk into what I think is sand. The cool fine grains finding their way into my shoes immediately. "Harry, where are we?" I ask my eyes still shut tightly.

"Just a few more steps babe," Harry says putting a hand on the small of my back to help guide me. After a little while longer, we stop. "Okay, open your eyes," Harry says. My senses have been overwhelmed. I guessed we were at the beach, but I was a little bit confused because I thought this would be a fancy dinner the way Jenna and Harry had made it sound. I open my eyes, gasping at what I saw. We were on the upper part of a beach. A restaurant was in view. It was called Ambiance. The wooden patio was set with a single table set for two. Lights were strung across the top, giving the deck more of a candle lit glow. I gasp. Everything was so beautiful. The sun was still going down, almost the end of sunset where the sun is gone, but some of its light shinning was still shinning. I looked at Harry, astonishment clear on my face. His brown hair was blowing in a soft warm breeze. 

"Harry I- What is all this?" I say trying to wrap my head around everything. "Its beautiful," I whisper. My heart jumped, I had never felt this special and Harry had just done this for no reason, or no reason that I was aware of. Obviously I got the photography job, but that was something that just came up today. This didn't feel like something that Harry planned in a day. I pull Harry in close, my arms around his neck and his arms wrap around me, looking up at him. Harry was smiling at my reaction. 

"Do you like it?" Harry asks. Harry's eyes were filled with nervous energy, yet he 

"Of course I do, but how did you do this in a day with such short notice?" I ask, the curiosity over flowing. 

"To be quite honest, I had been planning this for a little while. I realized that we have been dating for a month and I still hadn't taken you on a proper date. It didn't sit right with me so I set this up," he says shrugging.

"What do you mean proper date? We go to lunch all the time Harry," my eyebrows raise in confusion. We're also usually see each other as much as we can. Harry shakes his head.

"Although I love our lunches and being at home with you, they aren't the proper dates that you deserve," Harry says. I was a bit surprised. The lunches that we had together were always lovely.  He takes my hand and leads me to the table. 

The inside part of the restaurant was busy, but Harry had rented the patio so that we wouldn't be bothered by anyone on our date. "I love seeing fans, but I just want tonight to be you and me." He pulls my chair out for me and I sit. He was always really sweet and chivalrous, but tonight felt different. A waiter came out and poured champagne for us. 

"Good evening Mr. Styles and Miss. Cho, on behalf of Ambiance, we are so glad to have you dining with us tonight. I'm James and I'll be your server tonight. Our waiting staff is here to fulfill your every request, so let us know if you need anything at all," James says handing us menus. "We are known for our prix fixe menus. They change daily and tonights is a four course. Let me know if you have any questions." He smiles and walks away. I look down at my menu, crossing my legs and scanning the options for tonight and taking a sip of champagne.