Thanksgiving

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. The past few days had flown by with Harry. We'd been out so much, going to different restaurants, getting boba, and so much more. we mostly hung out with Claire or went on our own. I'd been so busy with showing Harry the city that I still hadn't told my family about my new job opportunity. Not even Mack knows about it. My mom's family was coming over for lunch today. I take a deep breath and turn around to grab my phone. The feeling of warmth against my body was almost irresistible. I turn to face Harry, propping myself on my elbows. His eyes were still closed, but his breathing was normal. "Happy Thanksgiving, Harry," I whisper to him. His lips turn into a smile and he opens his eyes to look at me. 

"Happy Thanksgiving, beautiful," he says. My cheeks turn red at his words. He pulls me into his chest and gives me a kiss. Just then, the sound of the door opening fills the room.

"El, Mom wants us to-" Mack says, walking through the door. We break apart quickly. "Ew what the fuck, get a room." I roll my eyes at her.

"Okay yeah no, we are in my room. Have you heard of knocking?" I ask sarcastically. "And Mom wants us to what?"

"Oh yeah, Mom wants us to help clean the house, so you need to get up," she says quickly, turning on her heel and walking back out. Harry and I look at each other and laugh before getting up and getting ready. 

*****

"I don't even know what to wear," I say, trying on the fifth outfit for the day. It was a black oversized shirt that I tucked into some black high waisted trousers. It almost looked like a jump suit. I turn in the mirror before spinning to look at Harry who was sitting on the bed, waiting for me to decide what to wear.

 I turn in the mirror before spinning to look at Harry who was sitting on the bed, waiting for me to decide what to wear

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"This looks so good babe," Harry says, putting his hands on my waist and looking at me from an arms length away. "My vote is this one." I nod and smile at him, pecking him on the lips. My hair was loosely curled and swept over my back. Harry was wearing a floral shirt that was slightly unbuttoned, and some black jeans. His hair was swept up and styled, looking effortless.

"Okay, we should go downstairs," I say, smoothing out my pants

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Okay, we should go downstairs," I say, smoothing out my pants.

*****