Photos

I woke up to my alarm going off. Breathing deeply, I feel an arm wrapped around me. I open my eyes slowly to see a tattooed arm against the white sheet that shields me from the rest of the world. Harry was sleeping on his stomach, his hair was slightly flopped over his face, which was turned towards me. I grab my phone from the bedside table and quickly shutting it off. Luckily, Harry was a pretty heavy sleeper, so my alarm didn't wake him up. I have two hours before I have to get to work, but I don't really have any work appropriate clothes at Harry's. I sigh, wanting to stay in bed with Harry for as long as I could. I realized that I didn't have my car here because Harry had picked me up yesterday. I mentally face palm, not wanting to wake Harry, but also needing to get back to my apartment. I decide to just call an Uber and let Harry sleep, we had a pretty long night and I know he was pretty tired. 

I decide to write him a note, and I grab a piece of paper from his bedside drawer. Harry keeps random notebooks around incase of inspiration. I turn to a blank page in the back and rip it out, grabbing a pen from the drawer as well. I move from my place beside Harry, all of the warmth from his body leaving mine. I realize I wasn't wearing anything and quickly go to Harry's dresser to put on a t-shirt and some of his boxers. I probably looked pretty rough. Harry and I hadn't really wasted any time once we got home. 

The last thing about the perfect night was when I finally answered Harry's question about going public. We were cuddling after everything that we had done, coming down from our highs. "Harry, I want the world to know we're together," I told him, my head resting on his chest. I had thought about it and realized that even if it does change my life, which I know it will, it doesn't matter as much to me as being with Harry does. Yesterday was a taste of what it would be like once everyone knows that we're together. There would be no more hiding and no more speculation about us or him being with anyone else. When he heard my decision, his smile was so bright, and he kissed me with so much passion. He said that we could work out a timeline of when we wanted to make things official publicly and in what manor. I smile at the memory from yesterday before beginning to write.

Harry,

I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful, but I have to go to work. Thank you again for last night. It was the most perfect 'date date' that I could have ever imagined. It was truly a night that I will never forget. I'll see you when you come for your appointment! 

-El

p.s. I'm sorry, but I'm borrowing a t-shirt and some boxers because I didn't want to look like I was doing a walk of shame in my dress

I sigh and look at Harry who's face was buried in a pillow, his profile visible. I stand from my spot, propping the note up so he'd see it, kissing him on the cheek before turning to go into the bathroom. 

I look in the mirror, cringing at the makeup that was still on my face and smudged from the night before. I quickly put my hair in a bun before grabbing the makeup remover that I leave here for nights that I stay over to begin wiping everything off my face. After that, I wash my face and brush my teeth. 

I walk back to the bedroom to see Harry reading the note on the table, hair messy with slight stubble on his chin. He looks at me and grins. "You thought you could sneak out?" He asks, his morning voice. 

"I didn't want to wake you," I say, walking to where my dress lay in a heap crumpled on the floor. I pick it up and fold it neatly, setting it on couch at the foot of the bed. Harry propped himself on his elbow, watching me.

"I'm glad I woke up, you look really sexy in my clothes," he says, reaching his hand out for me. I want to resist because I need to get back to my apartment, but the temptation was too strong. I grab Harry's hand and he pulls me back to bed, hugging me tightly.