Epilogue

"You look beautiful," Claire whispers to me. She stands behind me in her grey bridesmaid dress, her dark hair was set in a braided updo and her brown eyes were amplified by a natural smokey eye. I stare into the mirror at the dress that had been weighing on my mind for six months. Today was the day. I smooth my hands over the satin fabric. My dress was simple. It was a cowl neck silk dress with a shorter train. it hugged my waist before falling limply down to the floor. My hair was curled loosely and my makeup was similar to Claire's in that it was minimal yet glamorous. I smile, everything felt perfect. 

The door swings open and Mack walks in holding Kaia, our daughter

The door swings open and Mack walks in holding Kaia, our daughter. She had just turned one a month ago. Kaia Lee Styles changed my life completely. Before she was born, Harry and I bought a house in Santa Monica to get ready for her. Everything has been perfect. Harry and I went on tour for his new album, and I'd been taking photos for him and other clients as we went along. When it was finally time to take a break and have Kaia, we were ready. We had just seen a ton of places and it was nice to have some time off to settle into our new life. 

Mack had on a grey dress too, Kaia was bouncing on her hip in a lilac dress. "You almost ready?" she asks, Kaia lets out a giggle and holds out her arms for me. I nod at Mack before taking Kaia. 

"Hi love," I say holding her tightly and giving her a kiss on the head. Her big hazel eyes took up almost half of her face and her light brown hair was in a little half up pony tail and her face was super chubby. 

"Mama," she says laughing and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I stroked her hair and looked at us in the mirror for a second. Her small chubby legs were swinging and she didn't have a care in the world. Mack and Claire were my only bridesmaids. Jenna was officiating the ceremony which made me really happy. I was just ready to celebrate our love today. 

*****

The music plays, "The Swan" played by YoYo Ma, it had been my dream walking down the aisle song, but it was even more beautiful than I had imagined. We had a small wedding with friends and family, but the best part was the venue. I was looking up venues and found the glass church. It was secluded and beautiful, perfect for us.

Walking down the aisle, I see Harry standing at the end, his eyes locked on me as the music played

Walking down the aisle, I see Harry standing at the end, his eyes locked on me as the music played. I smiled, he was wearing a black tux with flared bottoms. Simple but effective. My mom held Kaia, bouncing her up and down slightly to keep her occupied. Everyones eyes were on me as I walked down. Harry's eyes glistened slightly and Jenna's face grinned back at me as I walked. I finally made it to the alter.

*****

"Harry, before I met you, I was no where. It wasn't until I found you that I realized I needed to be brave. I couldn't settle for what I had if it wasn't what I wanted in the long run. I kept that same mentality with you and I'm so glad that I did. Everything that I am is because you showed me what I could be. Thank you for all that we've built together and I can't wait to spend forever with you," my voice rings out through the room. Harry's eyes were misty and he gave me a soft smile, squeezing my hands in his. He mouthes 'I love you' before taking out a small piece of paper with messy scribbles on it. He takes a breath before starting to read.

"El, ever since I met you, I have not thought about anything else. My world changed the second I walked into the office for my appointment. I didn't know why, but I knew that I wanted to get to know you. You intrigued me, and I couldn't wait for this to turn into something great. Look how right I was, we have a beautiful baby girl and a loving family. I couldn't be happier with how our lives together are unfolding and I can't wait to see what is to come," Harry says, folding up his paper and tucking it back into his pocket. My eyes were pricked with tears. 

"Do you Harry Edward Styles take Elianna Mae Cho to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Jenna's voice rings around the church.

"I do," Harry says. The building is still. Everyone is enjoying this moment. 

"Do you Elianna Mae Cho take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Jenna says once again.

"I do," I say.

"By the power vested in me, through the internet, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride," Jenna says and claps as Harry pulls me into a kiss. Everything is perfect, even with the ups and downs of this relationship, everything will be perfect forever because he's mine and I am his.