Pinterest

The past week flew by. The same routine everyday. Things just felt a little slow, yet fast at the same time. It was like I was just watching the world go round while I was stuck living the same day over and over. I didn't mind my life. I'm so thankful that I have the job that I do and the apartment. I just wish there was some excitement in store for me. Something to look forward to in the near future, but alas, I had nothing in the works. I think I need to find a hobby. 

"Hey Jen!" I yelled walking into the office in a bit of a rush. Today I over slept a little bit because I was watching 'Jane The Virgin' til 4 AM. To my surprise she wasn't alone. A brown haired man sat on the light blue cushy couch in the waiting room. His green eyes turned to me, his lips curved upwards in a small smile. 

Jenna leaned her head out of her office door and smirked, "Mr. Styles came here to talk with you El." I bit my lip and turned to meet his gaze as he sat there looking inquisitively at me, one eyebrow raised slightly, his chin resting on his hand. 

"Hey El," Harry says sweetly. His teeth glimmered in the overhead lights. His perfect teeth. I hear a door close and look over at the place where Jenna's head was. The door was now firmly shut, but I knew she was still trying her hardest to listen to our conversation.

"Hey Harry. What can I help you with?" I ask, genuinely confused. I walk to my desk and set my things down. Only taking my eyes off his to set down the cold brew in my hand.

"Well I wanted to get here early and see if you'd like to get lunch with me today," He says almost nervously. "I was concerned you would make other plans if I didn't come early, and I don't have your number." His hand reached to rub the back of his neck, smiling at me a bit sheepishly.

I stare at him for a few seconds, trying to process what he said. "Yeah sure," I smile and look down at my hands. His face lit up and he seemed to have gained his confidence back.

"Great well I think you remember, but my appointment is at 11." I nod, trying to hide my blush. His eyes scan my face and he grins again. "I'll see you in a bit," and starts to move towards the door. Right before he steps out I remember he didn't have my number.

"Wait Harry," I say a bit louder than I intended. He stopped in the doorway and turned to face me again. I walked over to him and took a hold of the door. "I thought you might want my number, just in case." His eyes gleam and he pulls out his phone.

"I would love it." he says while typing in the pass code. He beings creating the contact card on his phone. Typing 'El' into the first name before getting to the last name and pausing. "Erm, well I just realized I don't know your last name." We make eye contact and he smiles, showing off his dimples. 

"It's Cho. C H O." He nods typing the letters. He passes me the phone and I type my number in. Before handing it back to him I type a smiley face after my name. He laughs before saving it and pushing his phone into his back pocket. 

"Well Miss. Cho, I guess I will see you at 11." He says with a wink before walking through the open office door. I smile and wave before closing it. Standing there for a few seconds trying to figure out what just happened. 

I hear Jenna's door open. She squeals once and I feel her pull me into a hug. "Did that really just happen? I wish you left your door open because you would've been able to tell me with certainty that that just happened." I say looking at her. 

"Okay one, just because the door is closed doesn't mean I can't hear outside noise. Two, yes yes it did happen. You're going on a lunch date with Harry Styles today. And three, he came to the office early just to ask you. Also bold move at the end there." She smirks at me and I roll my eyes playfully.