𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

after finishing with moving all of my things into my room, i said my final goodbye to my mom.

"i'm gonna miss you so much." i whispered, scared to admit it out loud.

my mom wrapped her arms around me and squeezed gently,"i sure hope so, kiddo."

"make sure to visit whenever you can or else, i'll come down here and bring you home myself."

that was her way of saying she would miss me more. we stepped out of the hug and i saw my mom's glossy eyes.

"mom, are yo-"

"alright, i better head home. who knows where your roommate is but you probably don't want them to see your mom here."

"mom, it's fine. why would i mind?" i asked.

my mom waved my question off and headed out of my room, towards the dorm's kitchen and eventually towards the door. i followed her and walked with her to the car, still a little reluctant to see her go.

it was a little gut-wrenching in a way, to see her car pull out of the parking lot and disappear out of sight. a deep breath was needed and after that, i walked back towards my dorm.

the sun was getting ready to set, the glass panels on the Yuuei building were practically shining and even though i missing everyone from home, there was a feeling of something clicking, like it was destined.

i had to bite my lip in order to keep the chuckle from leaving my mouth, how childish of me to think that way.

-

as i clicked the button for the fourth floor, i leaned up against the wall.

'i wonder if my roommate will ever show up'

my phone buzzed in my back pocket and i went to check the notification. a small ding and i walked out of the elevator, but being too preoccupied with my phone i failed to see the person coming in at the same time.

"oh, i'm sorry." i said quickly looking up.

oh.

wait.

~

a/n: ahhh!! okie,, so i tried to do first person pov but there was points were i wanted to switch back to third, so i think next chapter will defs be in third. i'm not sure if i like how i'm setting up the beginning but hopefully everything else falls into place for me later on ;P but yeah,, that's it for now, again thank u sm !! :))
take care n be safe ! <3