𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

the cry of a baby came early in the morning, the shy sun peeking through the partially closed blinds.

"toshi... toshi," i nudged the boy, eyes still closed.

hitoshi mumbled and rolled over to face me.

"it's your turn," i told him, hands searching for him in the dark, trying to push him out of bed. my fingers met his bare chest and he pushed me closer to him.

"morning, pretty girl."

"morning, toshi. go get the baby."

hitoshi huffed before getting out of bed. i could hear the soft padding of his feet as he crossed the floor.

the cries of the baby came to a hush, no doubt that it was thanks to hitoshi. i had nearly fallen back asleep before hitoshi came back into the room, gurgling baby in his arms.

"y/n, scoot over."

i felt the bed dip with the weight of the boy, followed by the quiet burble of the baby. i turned to look at hitoshi, seeing that he was sitting against the bed frame, rocking the baby back to sleep in his arms.

"look at you," i sighed at the sight. hitoshi just barely lifted his eyes to meet mine, revealing the soft smile pulling at the corner of his lips.

"i love him more than i except to," he admitted.

"good, there's a reason izuku left him to us to take care of."

"yeah, that or the fact that the rest of our friends are unhinged." hitoshi rolled his eyes slightly but returned them back to the baby in front of him.

"ah, toshi. don't talk about the baby's aunts and uncles like that." i shook my head, laughing softly at the boy's accusation.

"that's not how that works, y/n." he corrected before switching his gaze back to me. "want to hold him?"

i nodded before sitting up to join hitoshi against the frame and hitoshi carefully handed the baby to me.

"he's so cute, y/n." hitoshi cooed, his fingers dancing in front of the baby's face.

"i know. it's crazy to think that our friends are having kids already."

"well, i know katsuki always said he wanted kids and izuku was always weary about all that, he thought he'd be a bad dad."

"i'm glad he was able to move past that, look at this pretty baby boy." i did my own fair share of cooing, completely enamored by the round cheeks and shining eyes.

"we should have some."

i whipped my head towards hitoshi. "what?"

"yeah, imagine it. mini little me's running around."

"and they wouldn't be mini me's?" i quirked an eyebrow up at him.

"well, they'd look like me but they'd have your personality. maybe your dance skills too, yeah?" hitoshi suggested, circling an arm across my shoulder and pulling me close to him.

"and your eye for taking photos?" i entertained his idea.

"exactly, pretty girl."

i soothed down the hair on the baby's head, he cooed and leaned into the touch as his eyes fluttered closed. "yeah, maybe."

hitoshi pushed a kiss into my hair.

"i love you, y/n shinsou."

"i love you too, hitoshi shinsou."

~