𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"shinsou, we're about to go see our parents. i don't think we should-"

"don't think we should what, pretty girl?" shinsou purred up my throat, trapping me between him and his car.

"'m gonna miss you," he murmured, causing a ripple of goosebumps to rise across my skin.

"hitoshi," i was torn between pulling him closer or pushing him away.

a cool hand slipped itself under my sweater, gentle nimble fingers ghosting across the skin there.

"we'll be in the same town," my breath stuttered, trying to keep shinsou's hands at bay. "if you really miss me that much, you should come throw rocks at my window and serenade me. my mom would love that."

shinsou chuckled, "yeah? it'll be a good impression for when i want to ask for her blessing, hmm?"

at that, shinsou pulled away, a brazen grin shining in all its glory. "alright, let's getting going before we get there late. stop being a distraction." shinsou pointed an accusatory finger before opening the passenger door for me.

"oh, i'm the distraction." i rolled my eyes and lowered myself into the seat.

"yeah, and a good one." shinsou insisted.

shinsou came around the front of his car and slid into his own seat.

the engine roared alive. "now, let me take you home."

-

the ride back to our hometown was chattier than i expected it to be. shinsou had found something to bicker about, defending it like his life depended on it. but it was comical how quickly shinsou was willing to change his answer with a little bit of persuasion.

"i'll let you win this argument if you give me a kiss."

"shinsou! you're so shameless." i giggled.

"my offer still stands, but it'll expire once i get to your house." he glanced around and following his lead, i realized we were driving down my street.

"well, it's too bad i was already winning. guess you won't be getting that kiss after all."

the boy jutted his lip out in a pout.

i laughed into my hand. "are you seriously pouting right now?"

"you're so mean to me, y/n." he sighed dramatically.

i felt the car turn into my driveway and i tried to see if my mom was outside.

"do you want to come in and say hi to my mom?" i turned to face the boy.

"as much as i'd love to, i'm probably already late to dinner with my family." shinsou claimed and i could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"that's okay. we'll see each other eventually, right?"

shinsou nodded and i turned to open the door before quickly turning back.

i pressed a quick peck into the boy's lips and watched as he leaned in to follow the touch. "'till next time?"

he cupped my face with one of his hands. "yeah, let's hope it's not too long."

i nodded vigorously and opened the door to his car.

"y/n!" a voice called from behind me as i stepped out. oh my god, my mom. did she see me kiss shinsou?

"is that hitoshi?"

"hi, mom! sorry i didn't call ahead." i rubbed sheepishly at my forearm.

"it's fine, i wasn't aware you were being dropped off here though." my mom waved off as she came to greet me, enveloping me in a hug. as she pulled away from the hug, she bent down to greet shinsou as well. i moved to get my stuff out of shinsou's trunk.

"hi, hitoshi. what brings you here?"

with an amiable smile, shinsou responded. "i thought i would offer y/n a ride home. we were headed in the same direction and all."

"well, thank you for bringing her back in one piece. it's nice to see she keeps in touch with someone from home, i can barely get her to answer my texts. she does a better job at answering the phone, though." my mom joked, earning a genuine laugh from shinsou. "anyways, i'll let you go now. i know your mom is still expecting you."

my mom stepped away from the car, closing the door.

"thank you, mai. have a good night."

with my things in hand, i rejoined my mom.

"how awfully nice of hitoshi to bring you home, such a sweet boy." she whispered to me.

if only she knew how lustful he actually was. thoughts of his fervent kisses against the side of his car loitered in the back of my mind.

my mom waved shinsou a goodbye and we both watched as he pulled out of the driveway.

"anyways, let's get this stuff inside. it'll get dark soon."

~

a/n: two chapters in one day ! i didn't want to just update w a short chapter so i decided to wait until i had at least two done !

and yes, i know that we teasing a little bit but i promise things will go well ! i have a plan 😎😩

anyways, i don't have much to say this chapter but i hope u guys enjoyed the update, thank u sm for reading ! take care and stay safe ! i love u guys !!! mwah ! <3