𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

saturday seemed to come too fast, yet too slow at the same time.

y/n felt herself grow anxious, anticipating seeing the lavender haired boy.

she tried to keep her mind off saturday; she attended her ballet and contemporary classes, hung out with mina, helped denki and eijiro by offering an outsider's point of view on things.

yet, at any free moment her mind found, she ended up thinking about the meeting with the boy.

there were only two days she had to get through, and still they felt like centuries in her head.

but the morning of said day, she woke up jittery and nervous.

-

"mina, what if he hates how the pictures turned out? or what if he doesn't even show up? honestly, i have no idea where we're even meeting. oh my god, was i suppose to pick a place. i guess we could meet back at the coffee shop, but i'm not sure. i don't know their hours or if they're open today. maybe i-"

"y/n!" mina shocked me out of rambling.

she grabbed my arms and shook me. "i've never seen you freak out like this. what's wrong, babe?"

i took a moment to take in mina's appearance. her pink hair, now fading, was pinned back by a white fuzzy headband decorated with yellow devil horns. there was a clear, green tinted gel covering her face and she smelled like cucumbers.

"y/n?" she asked, softly.

"sorry, i get really nervous when i have things planned ahead of time. i think the anticipation sort of builds up and then starts releasing the day of. it's always kinda been like this." i started explaining.

"okay, that's okay. you okay, now? or do you need anything?" mina asked, concerned.

"no, i'm good now. thank you though." she nodded and joined the boys, minus katsuki, on the couch.

"well, y/n, when are we heading out?" denki asked, sitting still as eijiro applied the same clear paste mina was sporting on his face.

i sighed, "i'm not sure yet. shinso didn't mention anything on wednesday and he hasn't texted either."

denki hummed. "so, text him?"

i sat on couch, next to hanta. "um, should i?"

the whole group answered with varieties of yes. i huffed and pulled my phone out of my hoodie.

🟣

(typing ◦◦◦) <<

.

🟣

"urgh!" i shove my phone back into my pocket, dramatically falling into hanta's lap.

"don't be dramatic, y/n." mina giggled, flicking through her netflix list, looking for something to watch.

"tell her i'm not dramatic, hantaaaaa." i whined and hanta chuckled, running his fingers through my hair.

mina opened her mouth to retaliate but a phone ringing interrupted her.

"who's is that?" i asked.

the group all stared at me, waiting.

i shot up, scrambling to fetch my phone out of my pocket.