𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

🟣
shinsou !

>> i'm omw
>> less than 5 mins

i'm ready ! <<
text me when ur here <<

-

like the year prior, i was headed back to the ski resort momo owned but this time, i would be going there with shinsou. the boy seemed more than happy at our planned tryst, though it wouldn't be so private.

it was early in the morning and i was still rubbing the sleep off my eyes, yet i was getting my things downstairs and ready to move into shinsou's trunk once he got to my house.

"y/n? is mina coming to get you?" my mom asked from the kitchen, making breakfast for herself.

"uhh, no.. shinsou actually is." i trailed my sentence off in hopes that my mom wouldn't make a big deal out of things.

"what do you mean 'shinsou' is coming to get you?" my mom airquoted from the doorway.

"we're both headed in that direction, so you know... we're saving gas and things." i ran back upstairs to avoid eye contact.

"and what about school? is he going to take you back to Yuuei too?"

"yeah, shinsou said he didn't mind. it's sort of like what i did with mina last year but you know, with shinsou instead." i lingered in the entrance of my room, doing one last glance over my room. a ping chimed from my pocket which i knew could only mean one thing.

the doorbell rang through the house, its sound pulling my mom from her stance in the doorway, moving to actually open the door. in hopes that i could cut the conversation she was sure to have with shinsou, i hurried downstairs, shoes squeaking against the polished wood. 

"good morning, hitoshi. i wasn't aware you would be coming over, i would've prepared something for the two of you."

"it's alright, mai, we both know y/n would've rushed us out either way."

as i emerged, shinsou locked eyes with me and a soft smile took over his features.

"ah, you know my girl too well." my mother joked as she headed back to the kitchen, shinsou watched as she left only to capture my lips in an all too short kiss.

'my girl,' the boy mouthed to me before making his way to our waiting room, grabbing my luggage.

"i'll meet you outside, okay? say bye." the boy kissed the top of my nose.

"okay," i could only manage. no amount of skinship from shinsou seemed to ever be enough but it didn't stop the dizziness of the osculation from affecting me.

"does he make you happy?"

"so happy, mom." i answered in a daze. "i think i-" i cut myself off, realizing she had seen shinsou and i's interaction.

my mom's eyes glistened, knowingly. "well, if he makes you happy, then i'm happy."

i rushed to hug her, both in thanks and as a goodbye.

"have fun, okay? and don't get sick, the two of you can't seem to get enough of each other so if one of you gets sick, the other will too." my mom input.

"bye mom, i love you."

"i love you too. now get out of here, don't let me keep you from your festivities." with a lighthearted push, my mom waved from the door.