𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

a/n: i never really do a/n at the beginning of chapters,, but!! i just want to let yall know that you can skip this chapter because like the other one, it's just a filler one.. u can skip to the end of the chapter for a summary of what goes on. this chapter is just basically two ish weeks of the baku (mostly) and dekusquad chilling in this resort.

~

we had situated our bags into our own rooms. momo showed us to our room first, the suite looking like something i couldn't even think to afford. it was off a small distance from the entrance and honestly looking like a house in itself.

"sorry, it's one of the smaller rooms we have available right now. i hope it's okay for all three of you." momo clasped her hands in front of her chest.

the three of us gulped and turned to face her.

"thank you, momo." we said in unison.

she smiled brightly and turned out the door, "i'm in room 362 if you need anything."

"wow, this place is huge." ochako turned around, surveying the room.

"i wonder how much bigger her other rooms are, if this is the smallest." i said.

mina clapped her hands. "alright, i think i'm going to hit the hay. imma get into the bathroom first."

ochako and i watched mina walk to the bathroom, small pouch in hand. i made my own way over to the couch in the room and laid down. ochako seemed to do the same.

"so.." she started awkwardly and i raised my head to look at her.

"are you seeing anyone?"

the question was out of nowhere that i couldn't help but laugh. her eyes widened and she looked around the room.

i sat up and crossed my legs. "no, i'm not. are you?"

she seemed surprised but cleared her throat, "no, i'm not either."

i nodded and heard water running in the bathroom. there wasn't really anything else to talk about so i continued the conversation. "well, do you like anybody?"

i felt so childish asking that question, we were literally in university already.

"well, yes.. but i don't think it would go anywhere." ochako rubbed bashfully at the back of her neck.

"oh," i didn't know what to say, "do you want to talk about it?"

she laughed and waved me off, shaking her head.

"oh, i really like your earrings." i pointed at her earrings, pink little orbs, dangling and grazing her cheeks.

"thank you! my mom gave them to me." she subconsciously touched them.

"okay! i'm done with the bathroom, if either of you want to use it." mina announces, "i'm heading to bed, see you cuties tomorrow."

ochako turns back to me once more, "do you need to use the bathroom?"

"nah, you can use it first."

the brunette nods once and then heads off.

once ochako was done, i went in to brush my teeth and wash my face. we said our goodnights and fell asleep in comfortable beds.

-

the following morning, i felt practically rejuvenated. i woke up with drool crusting up on my chin. it must've been a pretty expensive mattress i slept on, that would explain why the sleep was so good.

-

momo had plans for us practically everyday we were there. on saturday morning, she took us on a tour of the small village and took us through the shopping outlets. the girls and i were able to get some christmas shopping done, with the holiday nearing everyday.