𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

in the excitement of the early winter break approaching, professors were doing their best to keep their coursework to a minimum.

not.

the hussle about the school year coming to an end only added to the paperwork professors, and even their t.a's, were handing out.

due to the flurry of written essays and projects, i only managed to catch shinsou a few times and because of that, he suggested we meet up whenever we had the time. which is why i was up so early in the morning.

"y/n, it's literally ten in the morning. how is that early?"

"you know what, hanta? you're starting to make me regret when i said you were always welcome in my home." i said, deciding to ignore anything he would say back.

"aww, it's too bad that it's mina's dorm too." hanta stuck his pierced tongue out, which i responded to by flipping him off.

"jeez, hanta. don't be a bully so early in the morning." mina came to my defense and hanta gasped.

"it is literally ten in the morning! ugh, this is the last time i'm hanging out with you guys." hanta grumbled, shoving a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

i grabbed my keys from the table. "sure, hanta. i would like to believe you but that's like the third time you've told us that."

mina snickered but immediately stopped when she saw the death glares hanta was sending her way.

"i really mean it this time," he stated.

"yeah, yeah. i'm sure you do. anyways, i'm out. later, nerds." i blew a kiss to the two sitting at the kitchen table.

"bye, y/n!" mina waved excitedly.

"make sure to wear protection." hanta giggled from his seat.

"hanta, that was my line." i heard mina tell the boy as i closed the door, thin walls doing very little to mute their bickering.

-

"you left your clothes at my apartment," shinsou greeted, sweeping a strand of hair from my face and placing a soft kiss into my cheek.

"oh, sorry. i'll remember to pick them up the next time i come over."

"don't bother," he sat in the chair beside me. "i like having them there. just one suggestion though?"

i turned to look at him, "what's that?"

"you should start leaving more things at my apartment." shinsou replied, struggling to hold back a grin.

i squinted at him, suspicious of his words.

"why are you looking at me like that?" shinsou leaned forward on the chair, resting in his elbows on his knees. we held a sort of staring contest for a moment.

shinsou pushed up into my space. "you're so pretty, y/n." his eyes dropped to my lips, "can i kiss you?"

i bit my lip and nodded. shinsou finished closing the distance between us, evidence of his early coffee still lingering on his lips.

"we should-" i pulled away from the kiss before shinsou pulled me back.

it was too early (even if hanta said it wasn't) in the morning to be drowning under shinsou's attention, but here i was in the Yuuei library trying to match shinsou's furor, practically straddling the boy.

if i wasn't so preoccupied, i would be embarrassed by my eagerness but shinsou proved to be a pretty good distraction.

"here," shinsou mumbled against my lips and pulled me up into his lap.