13: The Ten Kidnap Commandments

TW: kidnapping :)

Daveed's POV- Three Weeks Later
"MONSIEUR!" The ghost of Lafayette came through my apartment door. I quickly turned around from the kitchen counter and raised and eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Lafayette held out a piece of paper. How? I have no idea.

I quickly took the paper from him and looked down at it to see a printed out picture of Y/n tied up to a chair and a note. Y/n was obviously crying in the picture.

My eyes widened when I saw the picture, I quickly looked down to read the note.

Hello Y/n's family and friends,
I have kidnapped your precious Y/n. I won't go into detail on how I did so but just know I've been watching you all.

Your first rehearsal together, the year that Y/n and Daveed got closer than ever before, your first show, and your Christmas with each other.

Y/n knows me, and I know her, though she's never told you all about me. Which honestly makes this even better.

If you would like Y/n back alive, you'll have to complete some tasks for me.

The Ten Kidnap Commandments if you will.

1: completely disappear from the internet within 5 hours of you all reading this. Never go looking for Y/n. Ever. That'll just give me reasons to put her closer to death.

2: stay at the theatre, don't go home after rehearsals or shows. Start saving up some money!

3: after 3 weeks of doing these two things, cancel all the shows for the next month

4: bring food out into the alleyway next to the theatre, you don't want Y/n to starve do you?

5: wait... just wait for the next 2 weeks

6: you may now (after the two weeks) report Y/n's absence to the police, show them this letter as well!

7: once the police have started looking, that's when the clock starts ticking. Ticking down do Y/n's death

8: the second day of police looking, there should be a duffel bag full of money. 2,000 dollars to be exact. If you give me more maybe you'll get Y/n faster.

9: if the police can't find Y/n within 5 weeks, you may have a chance to see her.

I'm kidding, if the police can't find her within 5 weeks then she'll show up at the theatre in the back.

10: When I bring Y/n back to you, you'll get to meet me. But I can't promise that she'll be unharmed...

I quickly looked up from the paper up at Lafayette, tears streaming down my face.

"I have to go show everyone." I whispered before running out of my apartment, completely ignoring my car, and running to the theatre.

468 words!

Oops.. your kidnapped now... oh well!