16: Getting Y/n Back

TW: um... it gets kinda bad here so if your sensitive to mentions of blood...

Daveed's POV
"Today's the day.." Lin muttered as we all sat in silence.

Today was the day Y/n's captor said we would get her back.

I was scrolling through my camera roll, looking at all the photos I had of her.

"This fucking sucks." I growled as I tossed my phone next to me and put my head in my hands.

"Waiting and waiting and waiting," I drawled. "When will we know she's even here?!" I questioned.

Nobody answered...

Nobody answered because a knock sounded from the back alley door. I immediately shot up and climbed over the couch, running to the door.

"Daveed, wait!" Pippa yelled after me.

I threw the door open and looked around. What I saw horrified me.

Y/n was being practically held up by her hair by a woman. That woman had I knife at Y/n's throat.

Y/n was bruised, bloody, and her right arm was definitely not bending the right way.

The rest of the cast ran outside, seeing Y/n as well.

"P-put her down.. please." I whimpered, slightly holding my arms out and stepping forward a bit. The woman pressed the knife against Y/n's throat, making her inhale sharply. I immediately stepped back.

"I don't know if I will. I actually quite enjoy hurting your dear Y/n." The woman smirked at us.

Rafa pulled me back more so I wouldn't get Y/n hurt. As he did, I looked up a bit and saw police looking over the top of the building with guns.

The woman removed the knife from Y/n's neck, making my sigh in relief, only for her to drag the knife across Y/n's collar bone making Y/n scream in pain. Her screams being drowned out by the sound of New York City.

"No!" I yelped, stepping forwards again, making Y/n scream when the knife was dug deeper into Y/n's shoulder.

Alexander suddenly appeared and pushed me back with the help of Rafa. "No!" I choked out as Anthony and Rafa had to hold me back. Alexander quickly turned around and walked over to Y/n.

"Y/n, you need to stay here with everyone, you can't die." Alex whispered. Y/n just smiled at me. It was a pain filled smile, but she smiled.

The woman suddenly threw Y/n to the ground far enough so I could get to her.

I quickly pushed myself from Anthony and Rafa and fell to my knees, pulling Y/n into my lap and trying to stop the bleeding in her shoulder.

"You're ok, Y/n. I got you." I whispered as I continued putting pressure on her wounds.

"Daveed, it hurts." She choked out as the people around us watched in horror.

"I know, Y/n, I know." I sighed.

Suddenly, the woman screamed as she fell to the ground. Police flooded her and dragged her out of the alleyway.

"Sir, we need to get her into an ambulance." A paramedic told me. I nodded and handed her weak and frail body to him.

"I'll keep you guys updated, I promise." I told all my friends as I turned around to look at them.

"Rafa I need you for emotional support." I sighed. Rafa nodded and ran with me to the ambulance.

575 words!

So uh... yeah...