2. The Bullet

Y/n's POV
I was sitting in the living room talking with my ancestors when my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered, bringing my phone to my ear. "Hi! Is this Y/n?" I heard Lin asked. "That's me." I responded. "Ok great. So, we know you didn't necessarily have a certain part you wanted to play so we were wondering if you wanted to be in the ensemble, as The Bullet?" Lin asked. "Of course! I'd love too." I smiled, Laf was looking at me hopefully while the others were just confused. "Great! Ok, can you come in this Saturday and meet everyone? It'll be the cast with major parts." Lin asked. "Yeah, I'll be there!" I said excitedly. "Ok amazing, see you Saturday at 11:30!" Lin told me. "See you!" I told him, hanging up.

"What was tha-." Alex was cut off. "Did you get a part?!" Lafayette yelped excitedly. I nodded with a huge smile on my face. "I go back in Saturday." I told them. Laf squealed excitedly and hugged me. Though I barely felt the hug since he's a literal ghost, I still felt it.

Saturday- 11:00
"Don't you get to meet the cast today?!" John smiled excitedly as I walked into the living room with some cereal. "Yep. In..." I started, looked down at my watch as I sat on the couch. "30 minutes." I said looking back up, continuing to eat. Lafayette just looked at me blankly. I choked on my cereal and set my bowl on the table. "30 minutes!" I yelped, running to my room.

I ran back out wearing some black leggings and a light yellow crop top with my leather jacket. I slipped on my boots and my black beanie. "Ok.. 10 minutes to get to the theatre." I sighed as I walked into the living room. "We walking?" I asked. "No! You have to get there quickly!" Angelica told me. I nodded and grabbed my helmet. (I forgot a picture of the helmet last time so it's at the bottom.) I ran out to my bike while putting on my helmet. I flipped the visor down and started off to the theatre.

I pulled into the parking lot and pulled my helmet off, flattening my hair down with my beanie. Looking over, I saw the same bike I saw at the light the other day. I got off my bike and made my way inside with my helmet to see just Alexander waiting for me. "Where's everyone else?" I whispered. "Told them not to come." He told me. I nodded a bit and continued backstage.

"Y/n! There you are." Lin smiled. "Hi, I hope I'm not late." I chuckled as I rested my helmet on my hip with my right arm around it. "Actually you're five minutes early." He smiled. I nodded and looked around at the people on the stage. Alex looking around as well from next to me. "Everyone, this is Y/n. She'll be playing the bullet in the ensemble." Lin introduced me. I nodded at everyone with a kind smile.

"That's a lot of names." I chuckled after everyone introduced themselves. "Ok so Lin, Anthony, Jonathan, Oak, Phillipa, Jasmine, Renée, Leslie, Chris, Daveed, and Rafael but you're not in the cast just moral support for Daveed. And you go by Rafa?" I clarified. Everyone nodded. "Ok, great." I smiled.

"Do you ride a motorcycle." Rafa asked. "Yep." I smiled. "Did you ride it here?" He asked, getting more excited. I nodded again, a bit confused. "Did you see a bike you recognized out there?" Rafa asked. I nodded, looking at Alex who was behind everyone. He just shrugged. "No shit! Wait I'll be right back." He declared, running backstage.

"Um.. that was.. confusing." I chuckled, looking back at the group. "He rides a motorcycle as well. He gets excited when he meets others." Daveed explained. I nodded. "Well.. if he's who I think he is then I'll get excited as well." I laughed a bit to myself as Alexander walked up next to me.

Rafa ran back in after a moment, ran up next to me and held up his hands. I put my helmet down and held up mine as well. He smiled and we started doing patty cake. Rafa laughed and hugged me. I hugged back. "Ok, what in the world was that." Oak asked. "When I was going home from auditions we were both at the same stop light. He complemented my bike and I complemented his. The light was super long so we just did patty cake until it turned green." I explained, smiling widely. Rafa had his arm around me. "That's amazing." Lin laughed.