7: 218

Y/n's POV
I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone to see a text from the group chat.

Lin: we have today off, just a reminder!

I nodded, deciding not to answer while laying back on my bed. I sat in silence for a few moments before my phone buzzed. I looked over and saw a text from Daveed.

Diggs: hello

I smiled and texted him back.

Y/n: hi

Diggs: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

Y/n: yeah! Want me to come over?

Diggs: yeah, then we'll go out somewhere

Y/n: see you in a bit!

I quickly got out of bed and walked out of my room to the living room. "Hey, Y/n." Phillip greeted me. "Hello." I smiled. "You're unusually happy for it being 8:30 in the morning." Eliza observed as she walked into the living room as well. "I'm hanging out with Daveed today." I smiled, leaning backwards off the couch. "Really now?" Lafayette asked as he walked in and sat on the one seater. "Yep. Probably gonna ride over there and we'll go out somewhere." I shrugged. They all nodded.

"I want you all to be honest with me..." I muttered. "Go ahead." Alexander smiled at me. "How are you guys feeling with me being gone all the time?" I asked, looking around at them. "I'm happy for you! I mean sure we miss you but you'll always come back!" Phillip smiled. Everyone agreed with him. "Ok, if you guys want me to be home more don't be afraid to ask." I sighed. "We've known you your whole life Y/n, we wouldn't hide something like that from you." Angelica soothed, placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded. "Now go change so you can leave!" Peggy smiled. I smiled back and walked to my room to change.

I walked back out wearing black leather pants and a black crop top with spaghetti straps. As I walked out of my room, I pulled on my leather jacket and fixed my beanie. "I'll be back by tomorrow night!" I called. "Bye!" John called from the kitchen.

I walked down to the parking lot and pulled my helmet on and fixed my gloves before flipping my leg over my bike and driving off to Daveed's house.

When I arrived, Daveed was hanging out by his car. I drove up and stopped my bike in front of him. "Hey, Daveed." I smiled as I pulled of my helmet. "Hey, what'd you want to do?" Daveed asked me. "You asked to hang out.." I reminded him. "Oh yeah... uh-." I cut Daveed off. "Wanna ride around the city?" I asked. "On your bike?" Daveed asked. I nodded, pulling out another helmet from my storage compartment. "Hell yeah!" Daveed smiled. "Do you have a leather jacket?" I asked. He nodded and pulled one out of his car. "Put it on and we'll be off." I smiled.

Daveed had his arms wrapped around my waist as I drove through the city. "This is fun." Daveed chuckled, the Bluetooth device in both of our helmets making it so we could hear each other easily. "I know! That's why I ride around sometimes for no reason." I explained as I sped up super quick before slowing down again.

"How fast can this go?" Daveed asked me. "I'd show you but we'd have to go pretty far for some good space." I chuckled. "Let's go then!" Daveed exclaimed. I quickly turned right at a light and began driving out into the country which was about an hour drive.

"How much longer till we get to wherever we're going?" Daveed asked me, hugging my waist a bit tighter since it was getting a little cold. "We're here." I chuckled as we came to a stop on an abandoned road I found a few years back.

"Here?" Daveed questioned, removing his arms from my waist and leaning back a bit. "You said you wanted to know how fast this thing goes." I smirked. "True." He sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist again. "Wait," Daveed started, looking over my shoulder. "218?!" Daveed yelped as I started my bike up again. "Y/n I don't think I want to do this anymore.." Daveed panicked as he held onto my waist tighter. I put my bike in gear and leaned down a bit, Daveed following what I was doing. "Y/n please don't-." I cut Daveed off by driving off as fast as I could. Daveed yelped and held onto me tighter.

"Never... never ever ever again." Daveed whimpered as he got off my bike in his apartment complex parking lot and laid on the ground. "Get up." I chuckled as I took off his helmet and put it back in the compartment. Daveed stood, shaking a bit and walked to the building, leaning on me.

I got Daveed up to his apartment and he unlocked his door. I opened the door and walked inside with Daveed and saw Rafa sitting on the couch. "Oh, hey Rafa." I smiled. "What happened?" He asked, standing up from the couch, looking at Daveed. "Took him to an abandoned road and went full speed." I laughed as Daveed laid down on the couch and began hugging a pillow.

"How fast?" Rafa asked as he took a sip of his beer. "218." I smirked. Rafa choked on his drink and looked over at me. "Really?!" He exclaimed, obviously excited. "Yeah, we should go out there some time." I smirked. "Hell yeah!" Rafa laughed.

Everything was great. I was feeling real happiness again. I had a family.

947 words!