6. And Peggy!

Y/n's POV
"Second successful show!" Lin cheered, all of us cheering along with him. "To the bar!" Lin called again. I immediately froze, all of my ancestors appearing next to me. "Shhh... it's alright, Y/n." Alex soothed. I nodded a bit and looked to my left at him. "You can do it Y/n. We'll be with you the whole time." Peggy smiled at me, her sisters nodding along with her.

While my ancestors were comforting me, everyone else was excitedly getting ready to leave, except Daveed. He was watching me look at walls and nodding a little.

"Hey, what's wrong." Daveed asked, as he wrapped his arms around me. "Alcoholic dad..." I mumbled. "Oh Y/n.. you don't have to come.." Daveed sighed. "I-I'll go.. I just won't drink anything.." I sighed. "Ok.. I'm gonna stay sober though." Daveed told me as we began walking with the group. "No.. it's ok. You can have fun." I smiled up at him. He sighed and shook his head. "I want to be there for you..." Daveed mumbled.

We've been at the bar for about an hour, and like my ancestors promised, they've been by my side. I managed to convince Daveed to have fun and drink some alcohol, so I felt better about that.

"Y/n?" I heard from next to me after about 30 minutes of watching my friends to make sure they don't get hurt. I turned to see a drunken Daveed leaning on the wall. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked, walking up to him cautiously. Daveed shook his head. "I'm tired. I wanna go home." He mumbled. "If I take you home will you be ok on your own?" I asked him. Daveed shrugged. "Ok," I sighed, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders. "Let's get you out of here then."

Once I got Daveed out of the bar, Alexander and Lafayette walked up to me. "I would give some help, but I'm a ghost." Alex chuckled, Laf nodding in agreement. "It's ok.. I just gotta get him to his apartment and we'll be ok. Can you take me to where he lives?" I asked. "How'd you know we followed him home once?" Lafayette asked as we began walking. "You've been in my life for 33 years. I think I know some stuff about you." I chuckled. They nodded and laughed as well. "Heyyyy Y/n's dead family." Daveed slurred. "Not so loud, Daveed. You'll give yourself a headache." I smiled at him. He nodded and was silent the rest of the way to his house.

"Can I see your key, Daveed?" I asked softly. He nodded and dug it out of his pocket, handing it to me. I unlocked his apartment and helped him in, Alex closing the door behind us. "Where's your room?" I asked. Daveed pointed down a hallway and began stumbling down.

"Do you need me to stay here tonight?" I asked Daveed one I got him into bed. He nodded and grabbed hold of my arm. I turned around to face Alex and Laf. "I'm gonna stay here.. you go back home and tell the others, ok?" I asked them. They both nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door. "I'm going to get you some water. You need to let go." I chuckled as I tried pulling my arm away. Daveed grumbled a bit and held my arm tighter. "Daveed." I said sternly. Daveed sighed and let go of my arm.

As I was filling Daveed's cup of water, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and leaned into Daveed's touch. I turned the water off and turned around to face Daveed, giving him the cup. He gently took it cup and drank the water.

"Let's get you back to bed." I smiled up at him. Daveed nodded tiredly and leaned on me a bit. I walked Daveed to his room and laid him on the bed. I tried walking away but Daveed pulled me back and wrapped his arms around me once I fell onto the bed. I laughed a bit and curled up to him, resting my head on his shoulder and falling asleep.

~The Next Morning~Daveed's POV~
When I woke up I felt weight next to me on my bed. Damn it.. I thought to myself. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see Y/n sleeping on my shoulder. My breath hitched and I froze.

Slowly, I pulled myself from under Y/n and put a pillow in my place before walking out of my bedroom.

I walked into my living room and sat on my couch, resting my face in my hands. I sat like that for a few minutes before feeling the weight of the couch shift a bit. Thinking it was Y/n, I looked up to my left. But I was met with a ghostly figure that looked like me when I was in Lafayette costume. I yelped and slid away from it.