Y'all Choose!

Ok ok ok. This chapter is an interactive chapter! I'm gonna give y'all some of the ideas that I have and which ever one has the most votes will be written next!

Please contact me privately if you would like to use one of these ideas, we'll discuss there.

Remember that these are my ideas so I can turn down a request if we can't work some things out!

Number 1:

Stockholm Syndrome, Rafael Casal x OC.

Syden, pronounced S-eye-den, was simply waiting for her parents to get home. She wanted to surprise them for her mother's birthday. Though when she was waiting, a man broke into her parents house and took her hostage. Turns out, her kidnapper had a lot of money. And for some strange reason, she felt safe with her kidnapper.

What happens when the feeling of safety turns into love?

///////////////////////////////////////

Number two:

Thomas Jefferson x OC (or reader, whichever y'all want. I'm gonna use "Y/n" so I can explain this though)

Y/n was bullied at school. She and her mother didn't exactly have the most money so she wore sweatpants and hoodies at a school where everyone had a lot of money.

Though suddenly god reined luck on her life when her mom found a boyfriend. Said boyfriend being a mafia boss.

His son, Thomas Jefferson (who just so happened to work for his father) became Y/n's bodyguard.

Taking her to school, staying by her side at all times (unless she was in the bathroom or changing for gym), and most importantly, keeping Y/n safe.

She didn't quite know her feelings towards Thomas. She was grateful, yes, but she also loved him in a way nobody should love their bodyguard.

With getting a whole bunch of money from Thomas' father, you were able to get new clothes. The bullies were astonished, scared to tease you about Thomas because of well... Thomas. Y/n gained money, better clothes, and strangely, power over the school.

Though getting tons of money within 24 hours meant people wanted to be Y/n's friend. She didn't want friends. They were bound to be fake and toxic anyways.

What Y/n chooses to do with power over the school had limitless options, but will be pick the right one? How will her and Thomas' relationship blossom or die?

///////////////////////////////////////

Number Three:

Rafael Casal x OC

Charm was very talented in the field of training animals, she once taught a cat how to go through a dogs obstacle course. Movie directors heard of her talents and immediately wanted her to train dog and cats that were stared in their movies.

Her first movie she ever decided to participate in was Wonder. She was training the dog that played Daisy!

On set, she met Daveed Diggs, most known for his roll in Hamilton. Charm became good friends with Daveed. On set directors and cast members called them The Siblings On Set. It was nice.

After the filming of Wonder was over, Charm was paid, and separated herself from the movie, though her and Daveed stayed in touch. Daveed invited her for coffee about 3 months later, there she met his best friend, Rafael Casal.

And a relationship bloomed from there.

/////////////////////////////////////

Number Four:

Hamilton Main Cast member x Reader. I'm leaving this one up to you all, I'm not going to do Anthony, just letting you all know now.

You guys can choose! I'm not gonna do one of the girls though, I feel I'd get the whole dynamic wrong.

I'm sorry my friends that like women!

Y/n is an assassin. On one of her missions(which is at the Tony Awards) she meets (Actor). They get close in the 7 hours they were with each other, friends even. She completed her mission, of course. Y/n never failed a mission. That's why she was hired so much.

After the calm down from the murder, (Actor) invited Y/n to New York to the Richard Rodgers Theatre. She became close with the cast, even closer with (Actor).

Can Y/n keep her job a secret?

How many more missions can she complete?

Will she give up assassination?

//////////////////////////////////////

So uh yeah! You all can choose whatever, you have until January 8th at 12 pm Eastern time :)