15: 5 weeks and two days in

Daveed's POV
"Count the money again. We can't be short of 2,000. Make sure there's at least 2,050." I sighed as everyone started counting their stacks of money again.

In the end, there was exactly 2,500 with everyone else's combined, though I put more in to add it up to 3,000.

"Dude, that's a lot of money." Oak sighed as I placed the stacks into the duffel bag.

"I know." I grumbled, opening my phone and going to my photos to make sure we've done everything right so far.

"What if this is all a prank." Groff pointed out for the 3rd time this week.

"Yes a prank that goes on for two months." I retorted.

"I'm just saying! It would be the first prank that she's done on us, and making it last two months makes it even more believable!" Groff continued.

I glared and started walking, wanting to punch some sense into him, but Rafa and Oak pushed me away.

"Daveed, stop." Rafa warned as he and Oak dragged me into my dressing room.

"Dude, I know your girlfriend is gone, I get it, but you can't get into fights with the people you still have around you." Rafa soothed me. I nodded and sat on the couch as Oak walked out of the room.

"I just miss her." I sighed, trying to run my hand through my hair, only for it to get caught immediately.

"I know, we all miss her." Rafa comforted me, pulling me into a side hug.

"This is complete bull shit." I grumbled.

260 words!

I think I'm gonna make you show up again next chapter. Not exactly go back, no, just... show up.